ANYONE JUMP On 2BUCKS2JOIN.com YET

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FREEBUSINESSES, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Interesting,

My splash page administrator turned my onto this little deal and it just launched, and why I liked it. lol Check it out, it only costs $2.00 to start, and you can watch it grow and decide whether to upgrade to mazimize your income potential.

Given the recession is hitting so many in the pocket, a $2.00 deal is timely as I have seen an amazing interest given the server crashed when just pre-launched yesterday. lol

It is all about advertising banners, text messages, etc., so a real product, and given the low cost, well worth taking a look. You need Payza,Alertpay at this time.

http://www.2Bucks2join.com

Success to all,
  2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

I hope you are in this for the advertising mainly[​IMG]

This has been tried and not successful for making any substantive cashflow. However, could be useful for some leads.
  3. Agreed,

I already got a few dozen banner hits which converted two sales, so for a couple bucks, heck, it was worth a try. I have paid far more for a PPC, so you never know is how I approach every deal. lol

Success to all,
  4. FreeCashMan

Good deal! Usually can get some leads from those things that work out for the right offer.
  5. WARNING........

Terry Burns is big promoter of this deal, and he sells capture pages, DO NOT PURCHASE, he will hijack your account and switch it to his other deals. I tried is lead capture system and had paid three months in advance, and without warning he stole hundreds of leads I had developed and my account was paid for three months the week before hijucking. I emailed him a half dozen times with no response, so beware of TNBEnterprises.

Success to all,
  6. Rob

Rob New Member

Freebusiness, have you had any more luck with this? I'm just signing up today. It looks solid, any strategies/best practices developed yet?
  7. To be honest, I evaluate everything, and I have gotten several sales from my banner displays posted, so I am happy with those results, but it is not a big money maker as I see it to date. Yes, these deals take time, but in my experience very few ever pay off big time. I am using it for the advertising benefits.

Success to all,
  8. FreeCashMan

So you are still getting some good traffic and conversions from this? What are you promoting with it, if I may ask? Sometimes that makes a difference.
  9. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I'd also like to know about the number of conversions.

Conversions are always the ultimate goal. :)
  10. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Here I think the ADVERTISING is more important! ;)

I already saw some good products presented and signed up.
    It seems like a SANE advertising page and as a member there are good upgrade options at affordable levels.
    There are also some higher priced upgrades as well.

Worth checking out at 2 bucks I think, but I wonder how much you have to upgrade to earn a decent sum...?