Anyone know anything about Createmyfuture.com?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by NavPitt, Feb 25, 2008.

1. NavPitt

NavPitt New Member

Greetings,

I got an email and it had this link to it. It had a pretty decent presentation and it said that their Business was on Oprah! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I'd call the Oprah studio and see if they can verify that Create My Future was on Oprah. A lot of times, companies make claims like that but they are false, so its best to verify this information when possible.

3. sandymh

sandymh New Member

Hi, NavPitt,
    I looked into Create My Future - It was about Shaklee. I was involved in Shaklee at one time, and it's a good product, but this isn't for me at this time.

Sandy

4. susanzm

susanzm New Member

I am an Independent Shaklee Distributor and I have a Create My Future website. This is a great way to contact people who have requested information about a home based business.

The reference to being on Oprah was about Shaklee not Create My Future. Shaklee has been discussed and recommended on Oprah several times. She also made the Shaklee Get Clean Kit one of her "favorite things".

If you want more info, let me know. I can answer your questions about Create My Future.

5. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

Yeah, I would definitely call the producers for the Oprah show to verify its showing. Many of programs out there claim many things...you just have to do your homework!