1. New registrations are temporarily disabled until 10th. Thanks for your co-operation.

Anyone seen average joe marketer?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by SwiftatHome, Apr 16, 2007.

1. happywife Gold Member

hnjrivera: Well A friend of mine tested the theory and is $5000 richer 48 hours after he put the site up. It just goes to prove that some people will believe anything. So yeah selling secrets that dont really exsist is a big thing. I actually told him he better quit, it just isnt right scamming folks but he did make $5000 just for trying it. Now for him to tell them those few secrets he doesnt really know.

Hi Hilda,

That is truly sad! I'm glad you told your friend that it was wrong to do and that you refuse to stoop to that kind of criminal behavior.

There are a lot of people who are truly struggling financially and it makes me furious that so many others are willing to take advantage of that without a conscience.

I'm glad you are determined not to be one of them.

I hope you'll find what is right for you so that you can earn some money online honestly and ethically.

Blessings,
    Angie