Anyone tell me where I can post my referral link?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by oregoncountry, Mar 2, 2009.

1. oregoncountry New Member

I dont' know that we can post them here or not? I know I have a lot to learn.

Thanks,

denise in Sams Valley OR[IMG]
  2. pinkyparrot New Member

3. oregoncountry New Member

Lovely page/website Pinky. I clicked on your link in signature. Would you tell me how long you've been doing surveys and also, say, out of 10 surveys you receive, how many do you qualify for? That is my main problem it seems getting started?

Thank you much, denise
  4. TshirtFrank New Member

5. oregoncountry New Member

thank you tshirt[IMG] So sweet of you to give me this info. Now all I have to do is go back and find the site that gave me the link, LOL!! Actually, I am keeping good records in a database I've built. So I should find it easy enough[IMG]

Thank you again, denise in Sams Valley OR
  6. samda Member

oregoncountry, don't give too much importance to the ref link and try to make referrals. It will give you an adverse effect.

Just post your ref link in the signature and be useful to the community and you will see a lot of people signing under you. This is what I do and currently working out for me.
  7. pinkyparrot New Member

oregoncountry: Lovely page/website Pinky. I clicked on your link in signature. Would you tell me how long you've been doing surveys and also, say, out of 10 surveys you receive, how many do you qualify for? That is my main problem it seems getting started?

Thank you much, denise
    Hello Denise,
    Thank you so much for the compliment.
    Surveys I have been doing for about a year and a half now.
    I would say that out of every 10 that get sent to me, I actually qualify for about half of them. Don't forget to fill out your profile surveys. That should make sure that you get the ones that they have pre-screened you for.