anyone tried Ultimate Wealth Package or Beating Adwords before ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by cwongwh, Jun 15, 2006.

1. clpatten

clpatten New Member

Hi! Carolyn here! You know what I have learned from the Gurus? The Gurus are making all the money because we promote their products and if we are lucky enough to make a sell our new customers name goes on the Guru's list so they can market more products to our "customer'. I know I bought the UWP from someone beides Mark Warren yet Mark constantly sends out emails to me to promote new products. And no, I didn't make a dime from my UWP! I have moved on!
    To Your Success!
    Carolyn Patten
    [Link removed - Admin]
    Great income potential; Professional Training
    Fortune 500 products used daily
  2. maelztorm

maelztorm New Member

I guess that's the price to pay as an affiliate... if you want to get a slice of the pie you better start creating your own packages....

My problem with all of these programs is that they are so hyped up.... promising so much with little effort on your part.... just a bunch of bull and the affiliates of such programs should be ashame of promoting them... that's just my 2 cents.
  3. ipnomad

ipnomad New Member

I bought UWP last year too when I was a newbie. I was confused and didn't make any money. Right then and there I knew Mark was a scam.

If you believe so much in your program why would you send emails recommending similar products.... and that is all he sent ... recommends. How evil!
  4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I don't like the ultimate wealth package. It will only be useful for someone who knows a lot about google adwords and adsense.
  5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I'm tempted to put an Ultimate Wealth Package review on my website as an example of an over-rated product. The funny thing is that I won't even have to do a review - I can just link back to all of the forum post I've seen about how BAD the program is!

The sad thing is that UWP has a really high rating on Clickbank. Having said this, it just goes to show that a product can have a great sales page - with testimonials and all of that - but this doesn't mean it is a good product!

By the way, Holly Mann's ebook cost almost half the price of UWP, but it is probably FOUR times better!
  6. Bucky

Bucky New Member

I am glad to see that people are realizing what a scam Ultimate Wealth Package is.

The problem that I have with it, is it does not tell you upfront that you will mostly only make money promoting the UWP. The best way to do business is to be upfront.

If you are going to join a program make sure that you have a stand alone product. Something that people have bought without the business opportunity. Then you need to make sure that you are comfortable with the people you are working with.

I was able to find one mentor that has two amazing stand alone products with business opportunities attached to them.

Please, please do your due dilligence before you select an opportunity. Make sure the products are good and that you are comfortable with your new business associates.

Oh yeah - the one question that I always loved to ask when evaluating mentors was, "what is your downline's success rate?"

99.9% will say they don't know - and that is total BS! Everyone knows how well their downline is doing - that's how they get paid. I knew I found the right opportunity and the right mentor when I got a straight answer to that question! (oh and it was 62%[​IMG])
  7. Steve_S

Steve_S New Member

Quoting: cwongwh
    Would appreciate if anyone could give me advise if the following programmes are scams or genuine ? .. anyone tried

it b4 ? thanx alot :--

Hi Chris,

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out. Please accept my opinion on both products. Yep, I've read both e-books, although I feel obliged to tell you that I've heard that the contents of UWP changes more often than anything else. (Maybe I didn't read a "possible" brand new recent version, but so what... I couldn't care less...).

The young owner of UWP aggressively jumped into the affiliate market game in this thread (that was +/- a year ago,... At that time, the owner of UWP didn't have any knowledge about affiliate marketing at all):

http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3222

You will quickly see with who you are dealing with. Maybe it's a he, maybe it's a she... But he/she has a nice set of BIG balls. (Actually, it really is a he and I don't like the his balls at all.) But, the guy knows what he is doing, and............ has no mercy at all! So if you like the money that's in your pockets right now, you know what NOT to do!

Now, about "Beating Adwords"...

It's a fine product. I like the "honest" style of that e-book. The sales letter is a bit overdone, but if you're a complete newbie and want a great book about how to set up a profitable Adwords campaign,... I recommend it for the full 100%. It's not a "get rich quick" scheme, and... it's very basic with the newbie in mind (which is an advantage if you're a newbie).
    But then again, if that's NOT what you want, buy the UWP and prepare yourself to get disappointed real quick.
  8. asci

asci New Member

I have recently purchased the Ultimate Wealth Package but seem to be having no results with adwords and such although getting loads of adsense clicks. Is this the same for everyone....any other ideas?? Is it genuine??
  9. makemoneyonline

Quoting: getagripThe sad thing is that UWP has a really high rating on Clickbank. Having said this, it just goes to show that a product can have a great sales page - with testimonials and all of that - but this doesn't mean it is a good product!

That is so true! I couldn't believe how high the rating was on clickbank. It is such a bad product.
  10. narellepy

narellepy New Member

I have tried Ultimate Wealth Package and it has really helped me. I now have a new car and have set my next goal to pay off my house.
  11. caryrudl

caryrudl New Member

Some products get a very high ranking because they contain a lot of hype. Hype unfortunately is what attracts affiliates out of the wood works. Not all affiliates use PPC advertising or market to their list, some send traffic to sites through spamming. I think spammers are responsible for a higher number of sales on over priced and/or over-hyped, products. They take huge risks, driven by greed, to send traffic wherever they feel like.
  12. makemoneyonline

Quoting: narellepyI have tried Ultimate Wealth Package and it has really helped me. I now have a new car and have set my next goal to pay off my house.

Well I am glad that it is working for someone. Congrats!
  13. cwongwh

cwongwh New Member

Hi Steven, getagrip,
    Thanx 4 everyone feedback here.. I hv since subscribe to Wealthy Affiliate, created by the owners of Beating Adwords .. I believe some of you from this thread are also members of Wealthy Affiliate] too ? I think I've seen some nicks in the WA forum b4 [​IMG]... Its a great place to learn everything about Internet Marketing .. [Links removed - Admin]

Cheers and good luck everyone
    Chris

Quoting: Steve_SHi Chris,

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out. Please accept my opinion on both products. Yep, I've read both e-books, although I feel obliged to tell you that I've heard that the contents of UWP changes more often than anything else. (Maybe I didn't read a "possible" brand new recent version, but so what... I couldn't care less...).
    Quoting: Steve_SHi Chris,

The young owner of UWP aggressively jumped into the affiliate market game in this thread (that was +/- a year ago,... At that time, the owner of UWP didn't have any knowledge about affiliate marketing at all):

http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3222

You will quickly see with who you are dealing with. Maybe it's a he, maybe it's a she... But he/she has a nice set of BIG balls. (Actually, it really is a he and I don't like the his balls at all.) But, the guy knows what he is doing, and............ has no mercy at all! So if you like the money that's in your pockets right now, you know what NOT to do!

Now, about "Beating Adwords"...

It's a fine product. I like the "honest" style of that e-book. The sales letter is a bit overdone, but if you're a complete newbie and want a great book about how to set up a profitable Adwords campaign,... I recommend it for the full 100%. It's not a "get rich quick" scheme, and... it's very basic with the newbie in mind (which is an advantage if you're a newbie).
    But then again, if that's NOT what you want, buy the UWP and prepare yourself to get disappointed real quick.
  14. netjunkie

netjunkie Guest

I've read some nasty posts about Ultimate Wealth Package
    especially regarding the supposedly free review website
    that is included as a bonus. I think you can find these posts
    at the MidPhase hosting forum. There were lots of complaints.
    I think for the most part there is lack of support and a sense
    of false advertisement or disclosure issues. The review site
    only comes when you pay for the hosting that they require
    which they probably get paid by cutting a deal with MidPhase
    hosting or which ever hosting service they require you to get.

[Link removed. Update your signature - Admin]
  15. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

I think midphase is owned by mark warren it;s such a joke, you pay 143 dollars for a review website that is worthless and then he spams you to death. I am currently using the Average Joe income package and its wonderful. No spam, or viral upselling just 67 bucks for a great course, good luck everyone
  16. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

Quoting: sallyrueyou pay 143 dollars for a review website that is worthless and then he spams you to death.

I'm just curious..

Did you give them your contact information in the first place? If so, that's not spamming. Also, in each of those emails there should be an "unsubscribe" link you should be able to click to stop the emails.

If it is unsolicited, you can take action by informing the ISP that it's coming from.
  17. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

You had to give him your info and yes I unsubscribed, but still the ultimate wealth package is garbage
  18. inter

inter New Member

I have purchased ultimate wealth package. i think it is worth for money. I want to know that it provides website but we need to pay $ 11/- for hosting the site. Any body tried this. Is it worth for the hosting fee?
  19. KLCoble

KLCoble New Member

I got the UWP and got the website, not the free one, although the website has not made me any money yet, I found out that the program promotion links that they set up on the site will not give you credit for a referal sell unless you change the affiliate link to have your clickbank ID included in it, they put a note on there saying not to do this, but if you don't you don't make any money if someone buys the programs. You can change this if you went with the pro site instead of the free one, otherwise you want make any money yourself, but Mr. Warren gets all the money. I've had no problems with the UWP and there is some valuble info in there especially the Ebay stuff which I'm in the process of implementing along with other things, so far it's working for me.
  20. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Quoting: BuckyIf you are going to join a program make sure that you have a stand alone product. Something that people have bought without the business opportunity. Then you need to make sure that you are comfortable with the people you are working with.

This is sooo ture. Last year, I joined up with something that after I joined - because of the hype - I could not believe I fell for it. There was no real stand alone product, just reselling the system! I got out of that right away! There are so many scams out there, but we have to remember there are some legitimate business opportunities. You just have to really do your homework.