Anyone using FIS Marketing?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by MaxGxlCorp, Jun 15, 2009.

1. kcrawford New Member

MaxGxlCorp
    I did the same thing , so i am waiting to see results.When did you sign up ? MaxGxlCorp
    gd
  2. matrixomega New Member

DUSTYONE,
    Thanks for your posts on FIS Marketing. I have spoken to Al Mundy one of their senior sales Reps and asked for references and additional info on the Rippoff scenario. I wanted to know if there are any additional costs involved in purchasing the block of 500 leads? I also wanted to know the quality of leads and where they advertised from to get those leads? I have two home based businesses in Cash Leveraging and wondered if this would be an effective decision to make. Thanks for your anticipated response to my sincere questions.
  3. leomir New Member

Please take what I am about to say seriously. AVOID them like the plague. I tried FIS years ago for something, and I must say Ray has an ego the size of New York, and he was very misleading. They don't really call your leads like they say. They will send you very old and useless leads for you to call and sift through. And if they don't want anything to do with your business I was told to turn them back to FIS and if they agreed to use their business I would get commission for it. But these leads were no good and a waste of time. I clicked recently on an add saying "we will put 20-40 leads in your business", well I clicked on it and got a call back from someone working there who seemed very pleasant. He said that they would find leads, call them and put them in your downline. It sounded too good to be true. He did not tell me who he was working for until I asked him, and then he said it was FIS. I told him about the bad experience I had with them years ago and he said he was going to work on giving me a break in price to make up for the bad experience. I told him that I would consider it as I needed time to think. I thought about it and called back to see what he was willing to offer. Ray got the phone and I told him about my bad past experience with FIS, and he was rude to me, as his ego size obviously had never shrunk. Then I told him that the guy who I had just spoke to was going to offer me some kind of price break if I gave them another chance. The guy who I spoke to walked out the door when I called back and Ray basically told me "too bad, I don't care what kind of experience you had with us, the price stays the same". I hung up on him. I am shocked this place has been around for as long as it has and I am going when I have a moment file a complaint about FIS. My advice to anyone is to stay away!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Miriam
  4. FreeCashMan Active Member

I checked into them, again, probably my 3rd time in 5 years of online marketing, and did a search under fis marketing, I believe, and found links to other sites that they pass on to people after they sign up. This is when I decided to not go with them.

It seems that their marketing technique is attracting others with their 20-40 lead campaigns, and when you go to their site to get info you have to check off a couple of ads listed. Apparently ads from clients of theirs. So I figured this must be where the leads come from that they would be sending me, and that wasn't they type of lead I wanted, someone that was looking for leads themselves.

I may have been interested in trying them but when they would not even share a sample of the marketing sites they use to attract leads, I felt that there just was insufficient info to justify trying them without a reasonable price. $500 wasn't reasonable just because they had been around for many years, and would upsell their service to leads that didn't have an interest in my business.

I can get $1 leads with my own ppc campaigns, and know where my leads come from. So 500 leads for $500 wasn't all that exciting without know how they were getting leads.

Additionally, I PM'd a person in this thread that had said they had used them and didn't hear back, so all in all I had to pass.

They are probably good at getting you income from those they sale the $500 marketing campaign to and thus you make money back that way, but that is not the main purpose that one would be looking to buy their marketing campaigns.

I think their are probably better places to spend $500 for quality leads.
  5. matrixomega New Member

Thank you for your responses. You have helped me make my decision and continue to find an ethical lead generation company that can help me grow not drown.

Thanks again and may we all have a prosperous New Year.

Matrixomega
  6. Maggie16 New Member

TJamMoneyMan
    DON'T do it, I spent the $500 follow their instructions and have yet to find someone who says they answered my ad, that is if they answer the phone. The people who do answer don't know why I am calling or say they didn't answer my ad, they are already involved in a business and aren't looking. FIS don't do the calling you do. can you say RIP OFF. I have also tried to contact them because they say if you get a non working email or number they will give you a 2 for 1 but no response yet? Maybe the people on here who say they had a good experience were paid to say it? So many scams out there, it's sad.
  7. ActNup New Member

I have used FIS Marketing. I was told each person would be called to verify their information and for each bounced address/disconnected phone, I would receive extra leads to replace them.

I bought the 500 leads and called EVERY ONE! The first 150 were quality leads. The remainder however, told me they never requested information.

When I was about half way through my order, I talked to Ray (the owner) and he told me the people just forgot about signing up for more information.

OK, I would understand if a few people told me that... but not EVERY single person. I even asked each person if they had received a phone call to verify their request for information... not a single person was called.

Needlesstosay, I was extremely disappointed. And, I am still waiting for the extra leads from all the bad numbers... not like they would be quality anyways...

I hope this will help anyone who is thinking about using them. I am happy to answer any other questions - please feel free to PM me.

Make it a great day!
  8. clos8007 New Member

ActNup

Hello!

I was considering using FIS Marketing for my cash leveraging opportunity, but after reading the various posts I'm somewhat apprehensive! Has your experience with them changed here of late?
    Just trying to find an affective way to market or drive folks to my site!
    Thanks,

Carl
  9. sigmasoror New Member

Dustyone
    Thank you. I was on the fence about spending $495, but I guess when you are trying to grow a business you can always write the items off on your taxes.
  10. kcrawford New Member

clos8007
    clos8007
    I think we should all go after FIS for false advertising, they provide you with 500 bogus leads. No one is called and no one has opted for any additional home based business information and no one is waiting on CALL FROM YOU. Surely there has to be some internet source to keeo these kinds of people from doing bogus business. does anyone know if there is someone or some place to report this ?
  11. kcrawford New Member

I have not gotten on lead from FIS marketing so fare. They are bogus leads, that have not been verified,no one has asked for information, they themselves are looking for leads, Its a scam. Isn't there some one who watches over the internet to keep business like this off the internet ? I'd like my money back.
  12. hockey22 New Member

Yes, I actually purchased for $495 the 500 leads that Fis-Marketing would provide. I did this because they said they would write an add copy specifically for my opportunity (which they did), and place it on several of their sites. All of the 500 leads would be from those people that responded specifically to my add. I thought Great, I would be talking with people who were already interested in my opportunity. I got my first list of 30 leads and started calling the people. It turned out that not a one of them had responded to my opportunity, and new nothing about it. Not sure where the leads were coming from, but they sure weren't what Fis-Marketing had promised. I talked with Fred Stevens and Ray Allen about this, and asked for the websites where they were listing my add. Low and behold, they kept telling me the person that deals with that was gone for the day. I never did get a website from them. They do not answer my emails either. Don't get scammed by Fis-Marketing like I did.
  13. cashcanhelp New Member

Hi John...good morning. I came across your questoon while doing a google search. My name is Rose and Ive been working from home successfully for 6 years. I personally have used and is currently using FIS Marketing. The leads you receive are targeted leads. Meaning thr Ad Ray creates for you is specifically to your program. Once they respond Ray sends them to you with instruction on how to contact them. My favorite way is sending an email directing them to my capture/landing page. Once they do that I call them back. Yesterday February 3rd, 2012 I rec received a phone call from an FIS lead. she got my email and went to my website..attended our Monday night calls and shes ready to get started at the $3500.00 level in
  14. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

I wonder how they stay in business for so long!

It's really a good idea to check forums before buying, but most people just don't do that!
    Oh, they are EXTRA careful after scam number 6 or 7!

By the time they finally decide to lock the barn door, the horses have already been stolen!

Investigate BEFORE you buy!

Sorry for your losses guys...