Anyone with experience with "Easy FB Commissions" ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Dick B., Aug 26, 2012.

1. Dick B.

Dick B. New Member

I understand this is a new program - Easy FB Commissions - that sounds good (as they all do). Anyone out there tried it yet? Thumbs up (?) or Thumbs down (?) ??

http://easyfbcommissions.com

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I haven't tried it yet, but I've done a little reading on Easy FB Commissions.

How is it working out for you Dick B.?
  3. Dick B.

Dick B. New Member

Haven't tried it yet. Like many (most?) of us I'm doing too much already, and that is why I'm so cautious about trying another program. I would like to be more effective on Facebook and hopefully someone who has already tried the program will let us both know if is worth trying.
  4. KB24

KB24 Member

Never heard of it but what are you trying to do with fb? What does that program teach? I would work on the programs you have now. Too many people buy product after product and don't get anywhere. I would stick to one method until you see some results then you will be able to scale your business..
  5. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

As I understand it, this product is essentially a FaceBook tasks management tool.

It will search pages and groups relating to keywords you enter, joining the groups, liking the pages
    Also, it will post status updates and comments to pages and groups while liking latest comments on pages and groups.

Basically, it does the mundane FB things for you automatically, and keeps track of information related to what you have joined: urls, groups, pages, etc.

It has an excellent users manual.
    A real time saver...

Two thumbs up!