Appealing Products

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by sthrnsfnst, Aug 8, 2011.

1. sthrnsfnst

sthrnsfnst New Member

I am a small busines owner. I carry a variety of products such as Natural Bath & Body Products, candles, and more. However, I am looking to expand. I want to carry a variety of products. The problem is: I do not know what to offer.

I was thinking including accessories such as purses and jewelry, but I am unsure. If you have any ideas, please share.
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

You need products that are related to what ever you are selling right now in the BEAUTY sector.

You can sell customized towels, all sorts of brand new soaps with different smells, anti aging products, creams.

There are other websites that you can view online and see what ever they are selling and sell the same.
  3. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

sthrnsfnst, if you can find or offer stuff for men that's tailored for them you would definitely have something in demand. I'm not talking about what you normally find like shampoos, hand soaps and lotions that come in bottles that are the same shape for women and a different color but a design like maybe a hand soap dispenser in the shape of a bull that's refillable, a shaving cream that's in a design of a tractor trailor (18-wheeler) where the cream comes out the exhaust pipe. Just an idea though, i don't know of any company that manufactures these types of products.
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

sthrnsfnst: jewelry
    Just visited some friends' NEW jewelry store today and business is great.
    They mainly sold at shows and on-line until they got enough following.
    The point is their jewelry sales are UP in this down economy.
    All custom hand made pieces but the artists vary.
    They also added pottery which is selling well.

Ask your customers! or think about when they asked you "Where can I get....?".
  5. stellaandreapar

stellaandreapar New Member

What you are looking for is a product with a heavy demand but has relatively few competitions. This is what we call as ideal niche markets. The first things to look into are products which interests you. Selling products close to your heart would make the whole process not tedious and enjoyable. Of course, you should not be limited to that. If the products you like are already much saturated i.e. big players are already in it, then it is time to look for other products with lesser competitions.