Application status hired/Haven't received welcome email...

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by 2athome, Jan 16, 2009.

1. 2athome

2athome Member

I sent off my notarized paperwork and received a congratulations email saying my welcome email will come in 48-72 hrs. I also checked my application status on eRecruit and my status is hired. It's been 3 days...should I worry that I didn't get the position? How long before I can expect to start training?
  2. suni315

suni315 New Member

I had to email them I also waited several days I emailed and told them I never received the welcome email. So...they sent me a welcome email and it did not have a user name and pass word so I had to email them again and they sent me one. As soon as you get that you can log in to train
    Suni315
  3. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

My welcome email took longer than it should have as well. I emailed them too[​IMG] You will start training after you select the skill you would like to train for. I think you will get to choose after you log into the employee website for the first time. hope that helps[​IMG]
  4. lmcharles99

lmcharles99 New Member

Hey 2athome,
    It didnt take me that long 2 get my Welcome email. I rcvd it about 2 days after doing my voice interview. I got it prior to having to take my drug test & was able to login into the employee site even b4 the background investigation was complete. However, I was not able to begin training until the day after my drug screen results came in. I would email them if it has been more than 5 days. It really shouldn't take that long.