Approval for advertising

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by hiseikon, Jul 6, 2008.

1. hiseikon

hiseikon New Member

Hi,

I have some advertising that I would like to have approved, however my emails are not getting through to the email address given under Site Updates, which is: [email protected]

I also tried sending my email to [email protected]

Does anyone have the correct email address to submit advertising that needs to be approved ??
  2. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

Are you wanting to join ASD or are you just wanting to buy advertising but not earn rebates.
  3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Jim,

I believe he is talking about advertising ASD and wanting to be compliant and have the ads he is writing approved.

Hiseikon, I did this a couple of months ago and it went smoothly and quickly but that was before the tremendous growth.

Becky West
  4. hiseikon

hiseikon New Member

Hi,

Yes, I want to advertise ASD, and I want to make sure my advertising is compliant.

I have not been able to get through to the email address that you are supposed to send your advertisements to for approval.

Becky, did you request approval of your advertising by sending an email to [email protected] ??

Leigh
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Leigh,

Yes that is where I sent mine. I received an answer right away but that was before the tremendous growth so I am not sure how long it will take now.

Becky
  6. hiseikon

hiseikon New Member

Thank you, Becky.

At least I know it worked for you.

I'll try again, and again, and again . . .

Leigh
  7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I tried that sending an email tonight to [email protected] and it bounced back undeliverable.
  8. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

There was a question about this on the Q&A this morning...answer seems "Clueless"...there is no one designated right now it seems to Approve Advertising Request...that explains the reason why the Advertising Approval Email Does Not Work...they did mention they will set up a system to approve this but currently there isn't a designated "Approval" person...That's my take on the answer that was given
  9. hiseikon

hiseikon New Member

Thank you for the update, Iggy.

I guess we can forget about getting advertising approved for now. . .