Are there any weight loss products that have no side effects?

Discussion in 'Health' started by Stella, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Stella

Stella New Member

Hi,

I have tried so many products for losing weight. But so far I haven't found any products which give good results without any side effects. Now, I'm looking for products that have no side effects and can help me to control my weight. Can anyone help me?

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

If you are looking for a weight loss supplement, I'm afraid you will be very dissappointed. Most weight loss supplements are either not effective, or they just help you lose water weight because they are loaded with caffeine. Sometimes, they are loaded with a "dumbed down" version of ephedra, which can be dangerous.

If you want to lose weight, I'd suggest Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto. It does cost $40, but it is well worth it, and if you will apply what he teaches, you WILL lose weight, no matter what stage of the game you are in.

It won't happen overnight, but you will learn a TON about weight loss that you never knew...and Tom will NEVER try to sell you a weight loss supplement! [​IMG]

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Stella,

Martial arts, portion control, no second helpings, and avoid junk food.

Forget "diet plans" and just use common sense. It's the only thing that will keep the weight off. It all has to do with food intake and energy expenditure - a simple change in attitude and lifestyle.

~Newbie Shield~

4. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Newbie Shield: Martial arts, portion control, no second helpings, and avoid junk food.

...and meditate [​IMG]

Yes, meditation can help you lose weight. Whenever you sit to eat, just relax and be mindful - the food, the smell, your body, your hunger. When you eat, eat slowly and chew thoroughly. Eat in a relaxed fashion without any hurry. Close your eyes every often and feel the taste and be mindful of the chewing. Give attention to what you are eating than what is there on the plate. If you practice this, I can guarantee you that you'll be satisfied eating half of normally what you would usually eat.

Try it, there is nothing to lose [​IMG] And let us know your experience.

5. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

I think losing weight is all about exercise and eating right! This combination is the best supplement out there and is the natural way to do it! You can't go wrong with getting to the gym, working out and eating the right meals during the course of the day! If you need more detailed info just pm me and I would be glad to elaborate!

6. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

I agree with most of you,

My husband calls it the "life change" not diet. This is so true! A diet will only last so long. I do often think of what I put into my body and if I look at the box and it has additives that sound like chemicals, I don't eat it!

I eat mostly organic non-processed foods. Though, I am not an avid "exerciser", I do Yoga, walk, and weight train.

Honestly, since changing my "habits", I weigh less than before I had my son. I don't think about weight much now, just being healthy. Though the benes are great, last I looked at the drs, I was 115[​IMG]

Hope this helps with your quest. Good Luck!

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

... Great advice here. I just got back from a two mile walk myself. [​IMG]

Very invigorating and for those of us that sit in front of a computer screen a few hours a day, it is almost a must if we don't want a wide you know what.

Now I need to go grab my coffee and bagel.... I am cheating though with some creamy berry flavored cream cheese...

(Did you know that a recent study showed that coffee drinkers have a much lower chance of ever getting alzheimers... whew, what a relief! I thought I had a touch of it already but I am a faithful coffee drinker so I guess the forgetfullness must be genes...:lol[​IMG]

8. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

If you are looking for a product I would have to say a meal replacement shake would be a good one. Other than that most results from diet pills are temporary. Drink lots of water, choose an exercise program, eat lots of fruits and veggies, get your share of protein and stick with it. Getting started is half the battle.

9. samda

samda Member

NS and Vishal has already given the exact way. In short natural way of losing weight is the best one and will never cause you any side effects in the long run. Take low fat foods, low carb foods. Take more fibrous foods, this will help in burning the fat.

All the best.

10. rubsync

rubsync New Member

weight loss products and other medicines have side effects.. the best you could do is control yourself, exercise, limit yourself to foods that will make you fat..

11. tamilee

tamilee New Member

Exercise and low fat foods! The only long term healthy weight control you'll ever need!

12. cpryor

cpryor New Member

all diets comes with side effects. Although Alli does not work on your central nervous system, it does work on your gastrointestinal system by producing unwanted side effects if you don't follow the program. it is however fda approved and it does promote weight loss.

13. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

The right exercise and the right food should keep your body healthy.

And meditation.

14. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Weight loss products make distributors rich!

Drugs and weight loss products - the two biggest legal scams going on today.

15. HM101

HM101 New Member

Stevia can help you lose weight by boosting your metabolism. Stevia is an herb used to sweeten things. It is 300 times more sweeter than sugar and calorie free. It has less of an aftertaste than any of the fake sugars out there. You only need a very little bit because it is so sweet. I use it for just about everything. You can even bake with it. There is only one brand that I like though and that is Kal Pure Stevia Powder.

[Post edited - Admin]

16. 1life1fire

1life1fire New Member

Purified water... lots of it. Helps weight loss.

If you do not have access to 100% purified water ... then drink Aquafina bottled water ...

In comparison to 100% purified water... Aquafina water is about 97% pure... thanks to pepsi's 7-stage purification system.

And make sure you store it in glass containers as plastic containers will disintegrate into the water.

Do a intestinal/colon cleanse ... this is a must! I used "Sonnes #9" ... worked great for me.

Also...

Organic spicey foods that set your stomach on fire and get your metabolism full steam ahead as you eat it .... like hot salsa should make you sweat when you eat... or anything that is super spicey....

Most importantly ... USDA ORGANIC food ... all conventional food (diet or fat free) is meant to make you gain weight ... no matter what the label says.

Hope this helps!

17. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Funny thing is that it is mostly relied on your thinking too. If you grab the book What to say to when you talk to yourself By Shad Helmsetter, there is a section there that talks about how the author lost weight by giving his Subconscious mind the right thoughts and words.

You can not lose weight if you say to yourself:

I can't lose weight
    I am fat
    ect...

You need to give your subconscious mind a new direction and paint that picture of yourself losing weight easily.

Tal

18. AshleySullivan

AshleySullivan New Member

Most OTC products are relatively safe. They don't work very well, but they're safe to use.

19. michaelcole

michaelcole New Member

The best plan for losing weight is to burn more calories than you take in.

Weight loss supplements may work for some short term but when you stop using them the weight comes back and brings a little extra.

One thing you can do to lose weight is you spring clean up yard work. Raking the yard is not very strenuous but the steady movement can burn quite a few calories.

Mike

20. kelvinwaugh

kelvinwaugh New Member

Here I can write some useful product for weight loss. Through this product we can not get any type of side effect for human body.

Slenderizer
    Acai Optimum
    Fat Blaster
    Proactol