Are there any weight loss products that have no side effects?

Discussion in 'Health' started by Stella, Jan 28, 2009.

1. DCollier

DCollier Member

30 years later and the stories are astounding, get Nutrition and the body takes care of itself. In 1 word "Herbalife"
    In my experience its all about balance. and sometimes we cannot get the proper nutrition on a daily basis (with our busy lives) from foods today. Change your habits by changing what you crave. 2 health shakes a day (7 flavors) , protein snacks and drink 1/2 half your body weight in Ounces of filtered water (with Aloe) . simple really , and NOT a diet. When one is really ready , they will and do return to what your body was designed for , You.

2. trish777

trish777 New Member

Hello,

I found a program that is very inexpensive $39 one time payment and very effective. It is called The Fat Burning Furnace.

One thing that is very cool about this program is that you learn specific exercises that you only have to spend 15 minutes every 3 days along with the right foods, amount, frequency, Etc. as taught in this program.

It has really great reviews and seems to be one of the easiest, fastess, and most effective diets I have ever heard of.

I hope this helps,

Trish

3. fixaprob

fixaprob New Member

Your concern for your body and potential side effects is absolutely understandable - most of the health problems today are associated with obesity. And the majority of products and diets today do have unwelcome side effects. Always use products which are recognized by an authorized company. One which I can suggest you try is the Access Bars from Melaleuca. They have been scientifically proven, and are patented in numerous countries - this should give you peace of mind that they have been well tested

4. Michael Merry

Michael Merry New Member

The only "product" you need for weight loss is basic knowledge and common sense: a basic knowledge of nutrition, energy [calorie] exchanges in the body, exercise. You should be able to learn and apply this knowledge successfully, and without too much effort.
    It's too bad that millions waste their money on junk pills and potions. Why do they do it? They are duped and misled by profiteers, who are supported by an obese weight loss industry - a business that is more a beneficiary of the problem than a provider of solutions.

People who remain convinced that spending money is the solution to their weight problem should buy a carton of green tea. It's cheap, so drinking 3 cups a day costs almost nothing. Green tea promotes healthy weight loss and general health better than any pill, and better than any ridiculous weight loss fad.. like Acai Berry.
    All these fads are good for is making vendors rich
    Lose Weight Blog

Good luck[​IMG]

5. bing

bing New Member

Hello,

This won't answer your question but ill help you in weight loss. I have read just this afternoon that there's acupuncture treatment for losing weight. When done by a professional practitioner, you get successful results without side effects.

The process stimulates the hormone production that suppress appetite. Everything happens naturally.

Hope this helps.

6. DareDevilah

DareDevilah New Member

Cut down on the daily stress and don't get into the phentermine craze.

7. coachred

coachred New Member

Drinking lots of water. Exercise. Find something fun. I like to dance around like a crazy person, so my work programs tend to go with something that has me moving and grooving. I can't help it. Take a good vitamin. I myself take the womens vitafit pack from GNA. I also drink a shake called Shakeology. Some use it as a meal replacement. I don't I just drink it once a day and it has helped with my weight loss but in general I feel better with it. I hope you find something will work for you. There is no magic cure. It takes hard work but it is SO WORTH it in the end. The important thing find what you like.

8. jmsrch9

jmsrch9 New Member

Hello everyone .I was very frustrated with my weight. When I was 21 year old and my weight was 60 kg and everyone make fun of me. One day, I visited to my friend's home and her father suggested me zija for losing weight and in six month I lose 10 kg weight.

zija

9. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

There are different ways to lose weight and not everybody is the same nor do they have the same goals, other than losing weight. One thing is for sure though, the absolute fundamental necessity is in the foods we consume. Whether you exercise or not (i always recommend including it) you cannot do without it. Everything we need is in the right foods. Unless you grow it yourself, it has a cost. If you can provide a great food source, there is nothing wrong with prospering from it. That's why we have farmers. There's a lot of good technologies out there. We should put them to better use.

10. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I've always been someone who has had to watch their weight or it would get out of control quite easily (in complete contrast to my younger sister who could always eat anything she wanted and couldn't gain an ounce).

For many years I was able to keep my weight down by watching my carbohydrate intake. Cut down the carbs and lose the excess weight.

Imagine my dismay when as I neared 40 that formula no longer worked for me. I simply could not lose weight no matter how much I reduced my carbs or calories and increased my exercise (granted I never went crazy with the exercise). [​IMG]

I continued to gain weight and was feeling quite discouraged about it all when I had a few friends in close succession recommend something to me that they had been using successfully.

It was homeopathic hcg drops (which is a hormone). The diet itself is very strict and specific, and has to be followed faithfully, but low and behold it works like a charm.

What I like most about this diet is that it is very short term (maximum of 40 days) and it helps to reset your system so that your body will begin burning fuel properly again.

It's been a life saver for me, and though I don't usually talk about this subject in this forum, I can't help but mention it to those who really do struggle with their weight like I do. You can Google the info about the HCG diet and easily locate a copy of Dr. Simeon's manuscript to read more about how the diet specifically works and why.

All the best to those who are trying to increase their income and decrease their waistline. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

11. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

What Talfighel said yes! There are many beliefs that we have regarding weight loss that really just aren't true. Reprogramming your beliefs and self talk in accordance and it just happens. Lots of things happen actually. There is no one way to lose weight.