Aren't online 'paid surveys' kind of a joke?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by dann, Feb 12, 2012.

1. gowriter

gowriter Member

I suppose it depends on the survey system. These days there are incentive sites that combine surveys, trial offers, viewing ads and more together.

It depends on how diligent you want to be. People who are diligent get paid. People who aren't...don't get paid.

2. victor15

victor15 New Member

Nowadays online earning have gained a huge popularity by the people who use internet and also interested about internet. People likes to use computer for earning instead of sweating and working hard in the offices. They fell comfortable working and earning in online. There are some websites in online which gives the interested people oppurtunity to earn in online. This sites calls PTC . Which means paid to click. People can earn money by clicking different links advertisement and by sign up. After working one or two month they get payment. So zur life has become very easy by online earning sites. But the one who wants to earn in online have to create an account in a website which will give him money for some works. For creating account the user need an email adress which is sometimes compulsury. After creating an account the user have to finish some task given by the website for earning. After finishing the tasks the user will get paid. But there are some websites whose dont give money to the user instead of their hard work. So a user should be aware of choosing trusted ptc sites

3. fsckwad

fsckwad New Member

Yes, they are. Of the few surveys you end up qualifying for, most of them will later disqualify you after partially completing them. You'll probably make significantly less than minimum wage, and are almost never rewarded by anything tangible or useful. I just looked at the rewards table for yet another survey site that shows that the only rewards I am to be allowed, even if I break a $130 balance, are some shitty magazine descriptions, despite that, for the love of St Peter, fact that I do not read magazines. Additional rewards include that the surveys are generally designed very poorly, with excessive variance in terms of interface, poor wording, incomplete or excessive option sets, and questions that are repeated regardless of whether you are sent via a site that asked those same questions in order to qualify you. Demographics? We'll ask you those 5000 times instead of transmitting data between websites. Efficient!

4. Interesting so instead of earning money you are promoting a SCAM.

5. Papuc Marius

Papuc Marius New Member

how much can you get for a survey?

6. bluetexas

bluetexas Member

My favorite surveys are product tests, you get to test items for free, and you even get paid cash for filling out the survey after you're done testing! Best of all worlds!

payment proof likes this.
  7. Panos

Panos New Member

The most money i made for a survey site are 300$. Depends for the site and your country. The key was that i brought some good referrals.