Arise formerly known as Willow...Any body working for them??

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by RichTXn, Mar 15, 2007.

1. sarauk

sarauk New Member

SoCelia: I am with Arise as well and LOVE it!
    Hi
    How long you have been working for them? Are from the US ? did have to pay the training fee? I did not work for them but I applied to similar company, there was no fee with them but I changed my mind after the interview.

2. tmcheeks

tmcheeks New Member

I used to work for with both Arise and West. I liked Arise better. With Arise, there was no "hard selling," (offering an up-sale to the customer 3 times before moving on). Working with Arise is totally different. The only account I grew weary of was the book store customer service side. I found that account to be a little draining. I loved my other two accounts, though. Calls were steady on all three accounts.

3. anitar

anitar New Member

suzathome
    Are you still working for arise?

4. anthony23ingram

anthony23ingram New Member

Is is realistic that you can earn $2500 per month with arise?

5. emilyscheid13

emilyscheid13 New Member

I am looking to work under an Arise Professional... Is there anyone out there that can help me get started??? Please send an email to [email protected] thank you!

6. downtime

downtime New Member

Suz is more than likely a plant for Arise on here.

7. downtime

downtime New Member

anthony23ingram
    Hell no.

8. downtime

downtime New Member

This probably won't show but part of Arise's business model is a large portion of their income from their VSCs. Some actually make $ but most are fleeced until they get fed up.

9. ncunningham

ncunningham New Member

I am with Arise. The clients are not bad but the management team at Arise is. If you are missing your metrix emails come flooding in but if there is an issue and you email the managers please dont expect a response. This would be a way better company to work for/with if they treated people better. I know of 3 others persons who work with them and have the same issues. The pay isnt all that and if they see the agents are making good money they change the pay grade(speaking from experience).

10. onelifestyle

onelifestyle New Member

My name is jamie C. i used to work for Willow for 8 years, since 1998 I was one of the first agents that got started with them when you used to got to mami-dade schools for training, and we used to camp to make a line for the next day to subscribe, oh wow those times!!, I'm not kidding!, then they settled in The big building in Miramar and provided training for their clients there.
    I used to make good money and almost worked for all clients, 1-800 flowers, signature, AAA Arizona, Alamo, Tracfone, Verizon, Office Depot, Staples, GSI PALM, TicketMaster, back in times don't know know I used to make up to $25/hr working for clients like alamo, tracfone verizon and some others, My daughter wants to start with them now that she's 18, are they providing training online, you do not have to go to their facilities anymore, are there any worthing clients to work for regarding $$$, please let me know
    I work from home as a Travel agent since I left them and I love it, Thanks for the news in advance, just wanted to know How is arised doing in these days, Since I got off the ground with them in the working from home filed.
    Jaime Pembroke Pines, Fl

11. AHillC

AHillC New Member

Hello. I am currently an employee of Arise and have my own VSC soon to be a Super VSC. This company has definitely made a difference in my life because I am able to make my own schedule, not worry about being late because of unforseen circumstances and making a good living from home. I hired a few friends under me and we all are going to maximize our earnings to the fullest. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]. If your interested in coming on the team that's good too!! Talk to you soon!

12. paulinathu

paulinathu New Member

what do you guys think of working for at&t mobility? i am almost about to choose them as a client, and want to at least make 12-14 dollars an hour, or what about carnival cruise?? if anyone has had any experience with either at&t mobility or carnival cruise please let me know your experiences! my vsc is waiving my certification, and i want to make sure i choose the right client and ensure i am making at least 12 minimum up to 14. thanks!

13. ArmyatHome

ArmyatHome New Member

[​IMG] I would NOT recommend Arise. The State I am in has very high incorporating costs so I spent $800 to get incorporated. Then I went through the 6 hour a day classes for 20 days ... UNPAID mind you. I got excellent scores and reviews and certified at the top of my class. But now that I am certified there simply aren't enough hours available. My SOW says I am required to work a minimum of 20 hrs a week but I have been working for about a month now and the most I have been able to work is 12. This upcoming week there are ZERO time slots available. Yes, not each client is the same and maybe there are clients out there that have a lot of available hours... but do I really want to spend another 30 days in classes not getting paid with no guarantee? I really feel like I got scammed here and would not recommend it to anyone. I went with Arise because the pay was higher than other stay at home jobs, but I would rather get paid $9/hr and be guaranteed work than $12-14/hr and only be able to work a couple hours a week.

14. BirdBath

BirdBath New Member

suzathome
    Are you still working for ARISE --- which client pays $14.00 an hour? I work for Roadside and would love to make that much

15. BirdBath

BirdBath New Member

downtime
    AGREE -- the I love ARISE posts -- are very questionable

16. BirdBath

BirdBath New Member

Caution -- the new Client -- Major Wireless out of Canada --- unless you are an expert of Wireless -- do not bother. The training is scripted and very fast paced -- expect 4 hrs of new info every night -- and at least 2 hours of homework --- the worst training program ever! -- if Arise still has client in 6 months -- and you know your wireless products -- try them then. Don't waste your money with signup

17. lilladypooh

lilladypooh New Member

I live in GA and it cost $100.00 to Incorporate. here. I am currently taking the ACP course with Arise now. Does anyone know if an LLC is an acceptable form of incorporation to Arise?

18. lilladypooh

lilladypooh New Member

miranda226
    If you work under an already established Super VSC and you go through the arise training successfully you wont have to pay anything except for the background check and equipment needed to work from home. So if costs is the problem I suggest working under a VSC that is already listed under arise.

19. tangoyogi

tangoyogi New Member

suzathome
    suzathome
    Hello,

I am starting with them, well the application process and have a few questions. I was hoping to msg you in private but what are you asked in the IMA call as I am just a little nervous and want to be prepared.

thanks for any help [​IMG]

20. dogwhisperer

dogwhisperer New Member

Arise engages in deceptive practices. Their literature does not make it clear that they collect a so called "service fee" from your check. They do not openly disclose the costs of training. (They only list the first payment on some of the postings). I am one of the best performers, and they award me less than 10 hours of work a week. In October, they advertised Apple as a year round position, but cut hours by 90 to 100% after the Christmas season. This was after more than 90 hours of unpaid training! No communication is available with the staff in Miramar. I see a nasty interaction with the Florida Attorney General's Office in their future.