Arise ...Incorporating

Discussion in 'Accounting and Legal Advice' started by CBotelho01, Apr 13, 2010.

1. CBotelho01

CBotelho01 New Member

I am in the process of starting my own business with arise. I have passed the 101 and now I need to incorporate. Unfortuanatly in my state it costs 500+ to incorporate. Has anyone sub-contracted under someone else?

2. Lizard301

Lizard301 New Member

I work under the umbrella of Open Door Multiservices so I don't have to incorporate. Lexsine works exclusively with Arise. [​IMG]

3. busybee

busybee New Member

grat that i found this forum ...i had signed with a primary to work arise and while i was becoming ACP certified my primary became ill . Since completing the course she unfortunately has since passed away and i cant afford to ibc. can u forward the particuliars to Open Door Multiservices so i may see about working through them ?? also , i have others that are interested in working that way as well. thanks!!

4. pdrinker

pdrinker New Member

I've been looking into working with Arise as well; I did not realize you had to incorporate. I thought you just needed a tax id number; is this not the case? If someone would please clarify for me that would be great because I'm not interested in incorporating; I'm not willing to my house and everything else on the line; I'd be willing to LLC if they accept this.

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

5. joshyee

joshyee New Member

pdrinker
    You are allowed to start an LLC and use that with Arise. Just getting a tax ID number isn't enough, you would have to do that with either an S-Corp, C-Corp, or an LLC. Sole proprietorships and partnerships are not allowed.

6. ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix New Member

LLCs are a lot easier to work with and they are cheaper. You should consider using a service such as LegalZoom to get this all together for you, as they are extremely reputable and effective.

7. Jose Roman

Jose Roman New Member

Amerilawyer.com is one of the cheapest I ever used to incorporate, check em out.