Article Marketing

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by ibah13, Dec 8, 2007.

1. ibah13 New Member

Hi,

Has anyone had much luck article marketing with affiliate products? If so, what are the best article sites to post at?

Thanks for any help
  2. getagrip Gold Member

The best article directory is EzineArticles.com, but you can also set up a Squidoo lens or a Hubpages.com account.
  3. Hemjoe New Member

I use article marketing to drive visitors to my site as an extra source of traffic

Quoting: ibah13what are the best article sites to post at?

goarticles
    ezinearticles
    article alley
    article city
    idea marketers
    are a few to start off with, but you really want to be aiming for directories with a page rank of 3 at least
  4. aplina New Member

thinks forums would do you some good
  5. cardwarrior New Member

Ezinearticles, Article City and GoArticles are great directories to post your articles for article marketing purposes. Depending on the topic, you can definitely generate greater sales...
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I have been trying to submit articles, but it is taking awhile for them to be reviewed - is it because of the holidays or does it always take days before the articles get reviewed and posted??

Thanks [IMG]

Viola
  7. Aaronbiz New Member

Hello Mountainmom & other forum members,

Times for articles to get posted can vary depending on which sites you submit to.

But if the content is unique they will eventually get posted.

Couple of tips if you are not already doing this.

1. Use an article submitter software.
    2. Use an article formatter.
    3. Keyword density should be about 5%.
    4. Be unique and use your own personal writing style.

There's probably more tips........other members can add.

Happy New Year !

Aaron Riddell
  8. madnawat New Member

9. CSGWAHM New Member

I was doing alot of article marketing and press releases with my previous business and my results were just ok. Then I joined the company I'm currently with and there training is the best I've ever had. They have video tutorials on article marketing, showing you step by step instructions that you can use to market ANYTHING. There it was, the missing piece of information. So, I applied it and my article went live yesterday and today I'm in the 2nd spot on google for these specific keywords. I'm already getting targeted traffic using specific keywords. Article marketing works very well when done correctly, plus it's free.
  10. mountainmom5 Gold Member

care to share a few tips with us or does that all come with your specific training?[IMG]

I have done articles that sailed to the top and then I have others that sit there... but you are so right - it is free and such a powerful tool!
  11. CSGWAHM New Member

Mountainmom......Sorry, but yes it does come with our company training. One thing that is important to remember is to use specific keywords, not general ones. You will get the targeted traffic that way. Writing articles are powerful tools!
  12. mountainmom5 Gold Member

That's okay - I figured. You're right and wordtracker is a good tool to use for that. Thanks though![IMG]
  13. Aaronbiz New Member

Articles,

It's amazing how these never go out of fashion.

Has anybody come across PLR articles?

They write free articles for you and seem to be delivering daily. I have yet to add my own content into their articles to make them a unique article, before submitting.

But they appear ok.

Your thoughts?

Aaron Riddell
  14. HobbiesMann New Member

I write articles to promote pages on my blogs or web sites. I don't promote affiliate products directly. Instead I write about a product but point to one of my internal pages and from that page I promote the affiliate product.

I like EzineArticles.com the most and make sure that I always publish my article there first. Once it has been accepted by EA I will publish it on other article directories.

I have also written a few articles for other people. They put it on their site for unique content and I get a nice one way backlink to my site.

So I think article marketing is great and can be extremely effective.
  15. Singapoor New Member

Aaronbiz: 1. Use an article submitter software.
    *Cupping hand to ear* Huh? [IMG]
  16. jaesun16 New Member

I used to write one article a day~[IMG]

But, I stopped.. I had been doing for a month..

I got couple sale from articles but, since I was not able to

publish them with ezinearticles.com, I have never seen my articles

on search engine....

Number of article is not important I think... Quality is way over the

quantity..

I have decided to move on to next level.. promoting my site

is costly, but I can have better sales. So I am planning to invest

on Google adwards $100 per month now

wish me luck!!~

Happy day~^^[IMG]
  17. Singapoor New Member

Good luck with it Jaesun [IMG]
  18. Aaronbiz New Member

Singapoor: *Cupping hand to ear* Huh?
    Hi there,

I have a few of my older articles in EzineAriticles. That is without submitting to these guys first.

When I do submit, I do it fast. The biggest trick is to keep "keyword density" to about 5% spaced throughout your article.

Don't copy content off others or submit the ghost writer articles as is. You need to change things around a bit and inject your own style.

That's my 2 cents.

Aaron Riddell
  19. Singapoor New Member

Got ya. I think that's good advice. I don't have the luxury of ghost writers yet, plus writing isn't something that comes hard for me. But it's a really good tip to know about the keyword density thing though.... that's something I've not been aware of.

I'm getting my foundation through the 30 DC and they go over keywords, but they do not caution against over usage at all. But, that's not been a problem for me. Actually, some valuable feedback I got for my site is that I should actually do more in the way of adding keywords. It was true. I'd write to write before. So I'm working on mixing more while finding a good balance.
  20. MitchMoville New Member

I recently used a site called Content Kingdom. For $11 I got a really good, professional article in less than a week. I'll definitely use them again.

MM