Article submission - Is it good?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by omrishabbat, Aug 9, 2010.

1. fixaprob New Member

Article submission is very beneficial for get back links...but the more important thing is that your Article Title and content should be unique,fresh, and meaningful.it can help you lot..
  2. biltongonline New Member

Article submission sites can help you a lot , they help establish some authority for you in your niche market .There are sites such as Squidoo that you can even make money from as well if you wish. I have a relatively new site but have been getting some traffic back from them as well . it is worth giving it a try . Fixaprob summed it all up Unique and quality are what is needed for this to really work ... anything else is a waste of time !
  3. kane1976 New Member

Yes i have to agree with mazzini auto on that, i have tried several different article spinners, and each time the articles just come out not making sense.

Then you have to go through them correcting it all, so by the time you have done all of that, you could very well have written your own article from scratch.

Article marketing is so powerful, i would advise anyone to get good at it, so you can then produce quality unique content to submit to the top article directories each day.
  4. mbasa Member

I prefer manual article submissions at this stage. I believe that one must master the manual tasks before automating them. The article submission softwares should not be a replacement of yourself, but to make your job easier.
  5. Rach72 New Member

I manually submit to the top 10 (ish) article directories for traffic and 'authority' and then use automated services for sheer backlink numbers

I also agree that most automated spinners turn out complete junk. But an article that is manually spun well to more than 80% will give you greater leverage from your article, your information and your time [IMG]
  6. katereber New Member

Having a unique, fresh and interested article submission is important, in this way you can attract your viewers to get back to your site.
    You can get more backlinks and generate more traffic.
  7. mbasa Member

omrishabbat
    For a beginner on article marketing, I agree. I'm still establishing discipline in article marketing so I prefer to focus and use few reputable directories. I believe that one must be disciplined in the manual process first before jumping for automated article submission.
    Long term, yes you must target multiple submission sites obviously using the article submission software available in the market.
  8. katereber New Member

Hi there just want to share some article submission sites that helps increase traffic...

> goarticles.com
    > articledashboard
    > ezine
    > isnare
    > Buzzle
    > SooperArticles
    > ArticleDashBoard
    > eHow

You can also search on google for more list..

Thanks.. [IMG]
  9. zydd New Member

katereber: > goarticles.com
    > articledashboard
    > ezine
    > isnare
    > Buzzle
    > SooperArticles
    > ArticleDashBoard
    > eHow
    +some high ranked directories:

>ArticlesBase
    >ArticleSnatch
    >GoArticles
    >HubPages
    >Squidoo
    >SelfGrowth
  10. Winningjob New Member

Article submission is EXCELLENT! Use software if you can afford it as it is a long process to submit and re-write articles for every single directory. ALSO, I still have articles that I wrote years ago appearing in some directories that now go to DEAD links. SO, make sure you keep track of sites and log-ins or email addy so that you can get in there and change things as needed.
  11. syxx New Member

Producing quality content both on pages AND articles is key. Be careful using spinning software, don't put stuff out that that is garbage just for free back links... It is time consuming, however if you just dedicate a certain amount of time to it per day, over time it is easy. I've began doing this for my article marketing and forum posting, and the task is much less daunting, I just focus on one task at a time.
  12. mreese601 Member

What is a good article submission software? Do anyone in here outsource article writing? I need a good article writer. For the long haul. So if you love to write let's talk.
  13. Stephen Hanover New Member

Article marketing is still a good way to get backlinks as part of an overall strategy but ...

1) Google's Panda Update of 2010 reduced the average value of "content farms" for queries and ranking. Content farms put out spammy content. Article spinners and article submission services tend to produce spam content on article directories, and even ezinearticles and buzzle traffic have fallen considerably in the wake of this change. (Both ezine and buzzle have unique content policies and ar among the more popular sites of their kind.) Google wants to provide better quality for searches.

2) Aricle directory sites fall under what may be termed the "traditional web," which is actually shrinking in size and influence even as Facebook, social media, video, and mobile phone internet are growing. Published articles may need a boost in these growth areas for their backlinks to carry the weight they once had on their own.

Or backlinks from and online presence in the growth areas are looking more exciting for ranking and views (granting various qualifications) than article directories can offer.

Of course at the end of the day, the bottom line is still the bottom line. Do what works for you to get sales, if that is what you need to do.
  14. kane1976 New Member

Yes i agree with quite a few people here, you need to submit unique articles every time, as just submitting the same ones to multiple directories will not really do you any favours in the long run.

As soon as google picks up on the same article on a different directory, if the directory accepts it, then they will not position it as high as a unique article would be positioned.

The whole point of writing and submitting articles is to get as much traffic from them as possible, so always go for unique articles on each submission, and only submit them to the major article directories, so as to achieve the best results.
  15. Multimastery New Member

Article submission is still known as one of the most effectively ways to promote a website. Also it contains in-content text links which are still looked upon as a favorite in the eyes of Google and other search engines.

To get the most mileage out of your content, it is good to rewrite or quality-spin your content to make unique versions. Submitting duplicate copies of the same articles is practically useless as usually only one of them will rank in the serps.
  16. loner44 New Member

even after panda article submission still works and gets you traffic if you 1write original content 2 spin it wisely making the copy just as readable as the original and 3 build links to the article. ezine is best as mentioned, but refusing to do article submission and focusing solely on content onsite instead (as google suggests) means forsaking a nice traffic niche.
  17. jamess Member

Yes, It is true that after panda update one should submit one article in maximum 5 directory. And I don't think so that spun article is not a quality article
  18. Article submission is good and one of the strategies that SEO experts still use. These are some of the benefits of article submission:

- It gives your site a massive amount of exposure
    - It gives your site traffic
    - It gives your site back links
    - It gives your site free advertisement

As per the other members, you have to have unique content and make sure that your articles are fresh.. :)
  19. piano New Member

Yes, the article subbmission is one of the best technique to genarate the backlinks.