ASD CASH GENERATOR- A SCAM?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by rappkim, Jul 10, 2008.

1. rappkim

rappkim New Member

Beware all the hype of ASD Cash Generator. This is starting to look like a scam site. I signed up a week ago to a ASD website and now the site does not exist. They "switched " me to a new site that no longer has a phone number and the "support" section does not accept new registrations. After much search on Google, I found an ASD support number, but after many hours of being put on hold, I realized that there is NO intention of the "support" office to answer the phone. They just want you to send upgrade money so they can make payouts to other members. It appears to be a giant scheme about to collapse. DON'T GO THERE!

2. freebird658

freebird658 Member

Hello Rappkim,
    The site was down for hardware upgrades yesterday. You can keep up with the breaking news and get all the support phone #s here:
    http://www.freewebs.com/dawnstowers/index.htm

Please don't get discouraged because of the website issues...ASD is growing by 1000 members a day and they are trying to keep up with the growth.[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

There seems to be some Confusion among folks between:

1. Legality of ASD (SCAM/PONZI, etc)
    2. Support Service of ASD (Website slowness, telephone, tickets, etc)
    3. Financial Sustainability of ASD (Business Model, Financial Longevity, etc)

There are all Independent Issues.

ASD Could be Legal and yet have Sucky Support Services.
    ASD Could be Illegal and have Great Support Services.
    ASD Could be Legal and not have Financial Sustainability.
    ASD Could have Great Support Services and not have Financial Sustainability.
    ASD Could have Financial Sustainability and Sucky Support Services.
    etc, etc, etc

Let's try not to get these separate issues confused folks...

4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

They "switched " me to a new site that no longer has a phone number and the "support" section does not accept new registrations

I cant even begin to imagine what can have happened!!!

The only thing that makes sense is that you had a tough time getting through to customer support on telephone!! There is only one ASD Cash Generator site - although there are many links from member's advertising pages that lead to it.

www.asdcashgenerator.com

And I assure you that the bottlenecks in support are affecting payments made to purchase ad packs equally badly as the cash out payments. So they are not waiting for Pauls money to pay Peter!!

A scam is a fraud - lousy admin is lousy admin. Dont get the two mixed up.

I suggest you go to your site - the link is and look up the name of your sponsor and get in touch with them ask them for help

5. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

what is this www.adsurfdaily.com ??

they have the same phone number and address as ASD?

The site is nicer and they have 150% rebates. Is anyone familiar with this?

6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I believe that was the former ASD site that Andy also owned before morphing it into the current asdcashGenerator site. The former site was "outgrowned" and members of the former site were given the option of getting their money out or transferring their money into asdCashGenerator.

7. alasycia

alasycia New Member

The link you have is in fact, as Iggy said, the old ASD site for the original programme before it was upgraded to ASD Cash Generator. The original site was shut down due to major script programmes which caused overpayment. When the New site was opened up 5% of our original ad packs and cash were transferred over and later in the year the rest was transferred as promised. And of course ASD now own their servers and have their own scripts written for them

Once we saw that our original purchases and cash were being returned to us -a lot of people, myself included, realised that this WAS the serious company is stated it was and got back working with them Many of us have regrets for having less faith in the company before. On reflection I personally dont - I may be a little behind the ASD millionaires in my earnings, but have always preferred facts to faith when it comes to business. They gave me facts and because of this, I realised that I could work with them and stay ethical!!

Nothing that has happened since, bottlenecks included, have given me any reason to change my mind.

By the way - until we receive notification the the old site has been complete shut down - it is still possible for original members to get their ad packs and cash balances transfered to ASD Cash Generator - but this will not be indefinate. I have successfuly helped all the people in my group transfer over their stuff.

Jenny

8. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Thanks

I figured it was an old site but was looking for the story behind it

I appreciate your feedback as it is very helpful!!

9. Morelans

Morelans New Member

What a shame.. that site does look better and I was able to surf the entire site.... unlike the new and improved.

10. MrDoh

MrDoh New Member

Morelans: was able to surf the entire site.... unlike the new and improved.

That could be because the old site probably had 1 or 2 people looking at it at the time, where the new site has potentially over 100,000 members looking and using it at any given time.

I understand the frustration, but don't think THAT part of your comparison was valid.

11. dbass2

dbass2 New Member

Ive heard alot about ASD and I am actually a member. In fact almost everything I hear is good and rarely do I hear anything bad. But one thing I have yet to hear is if anyone has actually made any money above and beyond intial investment.

How about it.... Anyone actually made any $$$$$$$???????

12. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

dbass2: How about it.... Anyone actually made any $$$$$$$???????

Ask again by the end of August when I get my $$ back. Doing weekly Cash Outs now...

13. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

I don't know if we are allowed to give $$ s in here or not... but I assure you my sponsor and dear friend started with his Government Rebate check and is now on track to match his 6 figure income by the end of the year!

He's done very very well!

125% of what you puchase in ad pkgs, 125% of company matches for both you and those you signup, commissions, rolling over, etc.

This is very real... I've seen the checks personally!

14. Investigator

Investigator New Member

site is back online and SLOW!!!!

They have changed the terms of service and they no longer say that you must abide by the laws of Panama....

Damage Control....?????

They better read it over again cause they now say that you are purchasing advertising...

That means that they are selling a product and as such you the purchaser owe Florida Taxes on your purchase.

Florida Department of Revenue has been notified!

15. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Investigator: That means that they are selling a product and as such you the purchaser owe Florida Taxes on your purchase.

Florida Department of Revenue has been notified!

Investigator:

So you are saying that 100,000+ ASD members are going to have to pay Florida Taxes and that ASD is not informing the members of this Florida Tax Liability?

And you're going to Put your credibility online for this?

16. Melvin4

Melvin4 New Member

I have 1 question about this asd stuff. Can you cash out at any point no matter what, without paying any outrageous fees. Also how long has this company been doing this for??

17. Melvin4

Melvin4 New Member

I mean has anyone made more than their initial investment yet?

18. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Investigator: site is back online and SLOW!!!!

They have changed the terms of service and they no longer say that you must abide by the laws of Panama....

The site is NOT back online
    (false statement #1!)

How could you possibly read the TOS when the site is NOT back online
    (false statement #2)

You people that post lies, mistatements or whatever you want to call it without backing it up with facts in black and white are less than credible and your posts should be IGNORED!
    [​IMG]

19. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Actually luvtravel

....people posting mistatements and lies consistently should be reported to the company.

This program is already changing my life and I will protect it as required.

First post by the way. I am frustrated by the site being down but I think the site is down not only to address the surfing speed issues(bandwidth) but to add new features(like advertising that someone mentioned) and ACH cash outs for example.

All I can say is be patient, stay positive and protect your company from the ones who want to do it harm.

20. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I really dont understand what or why the bashers are hitting every forum (note they come on every ASD thread and bash it you can tell them as they usually have ONE post)
    Credible? (judge for yourselves)

One has to wonder what they hope to gain by bashing ASD

Why they are so jealous of ASD

Why they don't bash other advertising companies

Interesting phenomena this hatred of a program
    that they usually know nothing about

Are they our saviours
    OR just sour grapes????

There are a boatload of them it appears because sooner or later you will see them hitting every ASD thread posting mistatements and in some cases out and out LIES!!

Amazing!!