ASD Cash Generator continued....

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jbgriffy, Jun 1, 2008.

1. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Is anyone on the forum going to the convention?

It sounds like it is going to be a blast and there are going
    to be a lot of announcements. I will have to wait for
    the info when it is over, I am not able to go.

But good times to those of you who get to
    go!

Becky
  2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Becky and Andrew are you saying that you cannot hear the sound in the webroom for the webinars?

Could it be something as simple as "opening" the sound way at the bottom of the screen on the left?

OR
    HOW TO RUN THE AUDIO SET-UP WIZARD:
    1. As soon as you enter the classroom, BEFORE you "join"
    the "conference" go to the "Communicate" link at the top
    left-hand corner of the WebEx screen
    2. Scroll down to "Audio Setup Wizard"
    3. Click on that link and follow the instructions for Audio Setup
    4. Now you are ready to join the conference
  3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

luvtravel,

I already tried all of those things you mentioned. Today there was another webinar with a different meeting company and I had no problem at all with the sound.

Becky
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I will be going to the convention. will post updates while there.
  5. seantaylor32

seantaylor32 New Member

For what it's worth, I have had great success with ASD. It is an easy program and is very profitable.
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Some interesting info:

The New "Breakout Promotion" noted below:

http://www.freewebs.com/dawnstowers/promotions.htm

"If you choose to participate in this promotion, then you forego any previous, promotional, Executive VIP Membership priviledges and your Executive VIP Membership will be as stated above."

Las Vegas Rally they collected around 11 Million Dollars. The Rally prior to that collected around 7 Million Dollars in Ad Package Purchases.

The Tampa Convention is the last "Rally" where they will give 100%Match to Ad Package Purchases. Rallies scheduled after that they plan on giving 50% Matches.
  7. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi we are waiting for some clarifcation on this one and how it affects the sponsors of the people who choose this promotion.

There are differing versions all over the place!

Jenny
  8. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

It's astonishing how yall are spending all this money. I went to the website and I guess you can call me dumb because I simply do not understand any of it. I don't understand how you make money either. I guess If I don't pick up on something right away, I get impatient and move on so maybe I should go back and read about it again, I really don't know. But like I said, I don't have all these thousands of dollars so If I were to only spend 10 bucks on an ad package(whatever that is), I guess I would be wasting my time unless I spent at least $500 to $5000? Who has that kind of money to cough up just like that?

And if all these people so call say they are broke and this and that, how are they paying all this money to get started? I guess I should go back to the website to read the terms and conditions again. Wow. And anybody can do this? Then the website goes on to say you can pay up to $12,000 for an ad package! I would not do that even if I had it. That's too much money to be playing around with some company you don't know much about. Sorry...I'm just not sold on it.
  9. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Good question,

No doubt, it is a little confusing at first read, but in simple terms, you purchase advertising which gets your web site into rotation which is what everyone is doing, surfing each others websites, and I am amazed at the variety of products and services that are promoted on ASD.

From my point of view, I spend thousands every month promoting and advertising my businesses, so I like the idea of promoting it on ASD since I earn this money back, plus some, so free advertising makes a heck of a lot more common sense than paying for it elsewhere.

Advertising is an expense of any business, and if you are not already advertising elsewhere, as I am, then I can see your point, why put money into ASD. If you put in $10. you will not see any significant ROI, but if you are already spending more than this advertising your business, then it would pay to shift that money to ASD advertising.

With every business there are expenses, and one that must exist if you ever hope to succeed is advertising, so this is how I evaluated ASD, I wanted to get something out of it while the ROI builds, and so far this is how it has worked. As your ROI grow, you reinvest it, or take out profits to cover your initial investment. I personally put in $1K to start since I spend more than that each month, and it has brought more sales to my businesses, so if I can get paid to advertise my own businesses, this means more profits, and that is why I work so many different businesses, I like concept of multiple income streams, and now ASD is just one more I have added to my portfolio.

Good luck to all,
  10. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Mike,

Good job of explaining ASD I am very happy with it.

It is a fun way to get paid good money every day.
    I like that it only takes 10-15 minutes a day to watch
    few websites from any computer. You start making
    money the very first day that you get involved.
    Commission can be paid on a daily basis. This is all
    without sponsoring or selling.

For the motivated go-getters with big goals and
    big dreams it can provide you with an option of
    sponsoring and the commissions can really be
    phenomenal.

Becky
  11. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hey Juwbie33

I like your question. AdSurfDaily is not only for the high rollers! It can work for everyone - although sometimes you would never guess it from reading the figures bandied about on forums and presentations! LOL

!. You can join for Free and advertise your website - like a traffice exhange - but with a max and min on how many you surf a day 24-72 pages. There are a lot of people who are not fro the "internet marketing world in this and the ads certainly get looked at.

2. You can buy an ad package FROM 10$ and AS LONG AS YOu SURF EACH DAY they give you a rebate (usually about 1% a day) every day which goes into your cash. This continues until you get 125% of for 10$ when you have earned that much, and then you start earning !% approx a day on 20$. Ok it it is slow way to earn.

3. Once you have a paying ad package, earning for you at the same time you are advertising - you recommend it to the people you know, who do the same as you did. Join Free, buy an ad package and start to earn. You then get a commission every time THEY buy an ad p? ckage and so the money keeps growing.

Can it be done? Of course it can. I have many people in my group who joined with me for 10$, 20$ and 30$ . Through their own surfing and the comissions they have earned on Their referrals. - Some of them are now the proud possessors of over 4000$ of ad packages through other people joining with them. Others are on their way. My sponsor joined with 12$ some time back and recruited a lot of people to the company and now earns 5 figures monthly by taking out only part of what he earns.

A few have joined with 500$ and over and have a faster start. But that is what it is - a faster start!

We can all do this, some faster and some slower. It is not a first in first out - dont be daunted by the large sums. There are many many people who start with under 50$. And it is simple to do once you get the hang of it. Your sponsor and the training from ASD will help you get started.

They are honest AND sustainable and totally legal (unusual for an internet ppportunity these days! LOL) So you get paid and can relax and just invite friends and colleagues to join.

Hope that helps

Jenny
  12. adslun

adslun New Member

My experiance:
    signed up last week
    Upgraded right away
    NOTHING HAPPEN
    Submitted the ticked
    No respond, yet

I guess my next step would be filing a complaine to Better Business

Any other suggestions???
  13. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Jenny,

Thanks for the good post. That is the beauty of this
    program, anyone can afford to do this. The best part
    is your success does not depend on getting in at the
    top or at the beginning. It is sustainable and you
    just do what you feel comfortable and are able to do.

I honestly don't understand why everyone is not doing
    this. Everyone makes money, not just the ones who
    come in at higher amounts. Yes the higher income grows
    faster but everyone will get where they want to be.

Becky

I had some come in at 10.00 and some a lot higher but it doesn't matter they will all get where they want to be in time.
  14. adslun

adslun New Member

Not sure what happened with my previous post.
    Joined ADS last week,
    Upgraded right away
    Didn't get the confirmation.
    Went to the site to check what could be wrong
    Was advice to submit the ticket?
    Done it right away
    Eight days later no respond.

Any recommendation or you figure our by yourself
    Doesn't look good
    Feel sorry for people that had high hope and pored money into it
  15. alasycia

alasycia New Member

I agree with you.

I think that there has been almost too much stress put on the vast sums of money some people came in with and have made, and people have been scared off with the talk of millions.

i am doing very well now - but this is my story.

I started with very little, (30$ last year). I couldnt afford to lose any money (or my reputation) on promoting an online advertising programme. If was a while later that I realised that they WERE honourable and legal and sustainable,and when I saw my balance grow to 50$, I decided to put in a little more at the end of January this year (150$ to be precise) and to start promoting and recommending it as profitable, legal and SUSTAINABLE. A long term project that would be around for us to be able to make plans!

I am doing well now, and am able to plan to stop wholesaling and stick to painting for private customers which I love. I have a great and growing team of referrals working with me. We are all enjoying this. It is possible to do better than your sponsor if you have bigger ad packages, by buying or by recruiting lots of people or both. Itis a very Fair programme . Lets not forget - this is not an MLM! lol

It has been worth the time and patience to show or teach the people I have sponsored how to get the most out of AdSurfDaily and they are now doing the same to their referrals. (We all need to be good sponsors if we introduce referrals).

Some of them had never worked on the internet before. and it has been great fun learning with them. some have and have had bad experiences and this is a relief for them to feel safe.

Everyone has a different goal with ASD. Some are happy with a residual income as they dont have much time, others are working towards a "retirement pension " and of course some want to get rich and will do so! LOL And everyone wants to advertise their businesses.

There will always be a group of high rolling about to be millionaires, and they are fine too. They needn't deter the rest who are less "high powered" and just want to find a good safe company to earn with on the internet at their own speed.

Which is why most of us joined AdSurfDaily!

Saludos! and have a great weekend!
  16. ericnkatrina

ericnkatrina New Member

Well said! I could not agree more.
  17. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

No doubt about it, my husband was the most skeptical of anyone I met, so daily he asks, how much did we earn today? [​IMG]

He was very upset when I told him that I was "investing" $500 of OUR money in this BECAUSE I can also ADVERTISE our other business.

Than I got his attention, he said what do you mean make money on your advertising (ahhh new concept).....
    He owned a pharmacy in California and he paid BIG for advertising so he couldnt understand the philosophy of being able to advertise AND GET REBATES back on each advertising dollar!!!

Point being this and I hope this helps...
    Whether you start with a $10 dollar ad package OR
    a $10,000 advertsing package for each advertsing dollar you are getting back a REBATE PLUS having your site being seen!!!

I joined with just $500 to test the waters and now have over $850 PLUS have 3 sites advertised and seen 1,000 times each day!

Thats huge folks!

Hope that cleared it up for you!

Terri
  18. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Check out this Site:

http://8dailyforever.com

Looks like a "Copy Cat" of ASD.

Be careful what is out there
  19. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

I have a few questions! It would be great if someone can reply. I have been doing this for a week and I did well the first week with two referrals. Now I am in my second week and I am making an average of $17.00 a day, which is better than I can say for most programs. Here are my questions.

When and where to they take out the monthy membership fee?

When people that you referred into the program buy on a daily basis do I get 10% of their daily buys concidering I am a VIP member?

How and where do you see when your ad packages expire?

Any replies would be of great help. I do love this program.

Kim
  20. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Just checked it out - it seems a little lacking in information on the company - the About Us page is BLANK as are others and there is no Contact information. We have been spoilt at ASD! LOL

It is interesting to see that they are raising extra income using

"As well as we trade in Forex, Bonds, and Stocks trading to gain a high rate of return"

Watch this space - has anyone joined it?

There are a couple of others around - one of which has no real TOS, and we cant find out anything about it - including where the advertisments are put as there is no surf requirement. And there are members of Work at Home involved - but no answers.

iggyigette, I agree with you - there will be copycats which work and some which are highly dubious. Be careful and use a large dose of common sense. None of them are investment programmes.