ASD Cash Generator continued....

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jbgriffy, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Thanks very much! That's a great tip!!!

I've always been conservative, particularly when it comes to money! This is a huge step for me!!!

I know the risk takers make the most money... this is my new kitchen I'm playing with! [​IMG]

Cheers!
    Brenda

I'm having my first meeting tonight with my "partner" and friend coming over to show a few friends this opportunity!
  2. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Thanks Andrew for the words of encouragement and wisdom!

I just learnt that I missed the final step for the ticket I submitted about the Presidential Award substantiation. Has anyone else found anything official about this? I find lots of blogging, but nothing official.

Cheers!
    Brenda
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

wealthshare: And the value to be gained by spreading a rumor is?

I'm just sharing what was on the Q&A Conference call with Rayda this morning [​IMG]

So it's rumor from ASD itself!
  4. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

5. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

6. ericnkatrina

ericnkatrina New Member

wealthshare: ericnkatrina,

Once again let me reiterate;

1) the company is growing exponentially and the company is hiring and training as quickly as possible. Expect delays and plan ahead.
    At the convention in Tampa, Andy explained the challenges they had met and overcome just in switching and improving servers. Stay tuned into the company information and get your answers there where you know the information is accurate and up to date.

2) Go to www.adsurfdailywebroom.com and be on the Monday and Tuesday night company calls. In the webroom there is a schedule of regular trainings as well. Monday and Wednesday mornings Robert answers questions. He is patient, knowledgeable and informative. Be sure to read all of the FAQ's and Terms and Conditions on your ASD site before you ask questions so that you don't ask questions that are already answered.

Ok I understand where you are coming from but have u been on the webroom calls on monday and tuesday nights and the trainings webrooms, its a joke. The sound is always choppy. They can't even figure out how to keep andy on the line most of the time. You get booted out of the room sometimes especially if there is over 800 people in there. I thought they were using the same type of servers google and you tube use. I never have problems with there sites. The asd offer universe, all i have to say is come on man. They made it sound like this was huge, and body can do what they did with the banners and adsense.
    They pumped and over hyped it so that we would put more of our money in and buy more advertising.

I want this to work just as much as the next guy especially since i just bought a house and getting married in august. I could use the money, honestly i need it. My dedication to asd is just as much if not more then most people. As far as the faq section of the asd website, they might want to update as well. You know its another thing they are working on. That info is out of date.
  7. ericnkatrina

ericnkatrina New Member

The other thing i wanted to mention was the support ticket system they have in place. They must be working on that also. Its been a month since i've put a ticket in and still no response. So much for having a "system".

Lets not forget its our money that goes into asd pockets. With out us there is no them. So when i have a question, they should have someone who knows wtf they are talking about on the line. Don't tell me to email this one or that one, or your w9 is not on file when i sent it in 4 times. Oh yeah here is another update to they are still working on the adding a tab on the user profile page so that you can have your legal name. That could of been taken care of in minutes.
  8. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Ok Everyone,

Can we please have a little calm.

ASD is growing and so fast that, lets get real, the support system nearly collapsed.

So they added a lot of new staff who are still being trained. so they are working very hard to get everything automated, because the human staff cannot cope with the incredible and suprising growth. And they have been caught out on this one!!

Equally they are upgrading their telephone system, upgrading the automated system before planned, and having to obtain largeer office premises earlier than expected.

So, where does that leave us? We have a company with a sustainable product (and Iggy I dont know why you tell your people that it wont last forever, when the company has made plans for this to be sustainable in the very long term) and a company that continues to develope its products.

AdSurfDaily was never set up for the internet marketing world - which is small and pretty incestuous - it was set up for anyone with an internet connection who needed to advertise and earn at the same time.

It is not a slick company, but it is a very legitimate and honest one. You cant win 'em all!

There are many so called "internet marketing experts" who are only too happy to jump on a company like this. It doesnt belong to the "gurus" and there is no inner circle of "first in high rollers". You could join in two weeks and still end up making more money than someone who joined 18 months ago. It is a fair programme. And has no place with teh usual "ponzi" crowd with no forwarding address.

I personally would rather wait a couple of weeks to be paid a substantial and growing sum with a company that the legal, accounting and banking people are happy with - that get a quick payout for some of the sheer unadulterated BS that is around on the internet marketing circuit - otherwise know offline as "get rich schemes for sharpies" i have to face my referrals tomorrow and next year and that is why I chose AdSurfDaily not a HYIP or some silly scheme that promises me millions of dollars in my sleep.

And I would like to repeat what AdSurfDaily's founder has said many times - buy as much advertising as you can afford and feel comfortable - but dont start mortgaging your house etc.

We will see improvements in the customer service and accounting over the next weeks and months - and noone is going to run of with our money - so relax and enjoy being part of ASD with HUMOUR - because it may well change your life!!

Take Care all
    Jenny
  9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hello again,

The ASD Offer Universe site is a beta site. I understand there will be an announcement made by the company in a few days. I suggest we wait until then. Rumours are just that - rumours.LOL

Jenny
  10. ericnkatrina

ericnkatrina New Member

Is anybody pulling money out on a regular basis yet? Or is evryone in the begining stages like me?
  11. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

With regards to you putting in a ticket... I put in a ticket last weekend... or so I thought, but in actual fact, when I thought the ticket had been entered, it had not, as there was a second SUBMIT button that I had to hit.

It's easy to see if it went in properly. If you check in that section of the site, it will show you a list of all outstanding/unanswered tickets and you will receive an auto email confirmation of your ticket. I had not received these on first attempt.

So, in fact, your submission may not have gone through.

Just sharing my experience. My sponsor set me straight with that!
  12. Dave Earley

Dave Earley New Member

Yeah, that's always a good idea to check your tickets, or try again if you don't hear anything.

If any of you guys are writing about ASD, feel free to submit your articles to my article directory. [​IMG]

dave
  13. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Hello All,
    I just saw this unfinished message on the news page:

Alert Pay & Direct Deposit are being phasing out July 31, 2008

Do to the lack of information received from IPay and Direct Deposit transactions resulting in a posting delay to member accounts we are hereby phasing out these methods of receiveing funds at the end of July 2008. By eliminating these

So if they eliminate Alertpay and Direct Deposits and they already stopped taking checks..what other alternatives will be left that will be easy and convenient for the members to purchase ad packages that won't cost a fortune in fees?

I wonder why they didn't finish the message!
  14. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Thanks Andrew... It's good to know that I am not the only one questioning all the HYPE and finding NOTHING to support it.

Even going to the two sites that Jim posted (THANKS JIM!) I still didn't find any specific about the award.

All members have a responsibility to do their own due diligence and I tell all of my referrals the same. I don't take anything at face value! I'm very conservative and not a gambler at all. I found nothing negative on ASD and so I decided to go for it.

However, EVERY SINGLE PERSON who posted without having the facts have done by far more harm than good to the integrity of ASD and now we all have to work extra hard to overcome the B/S that was posted so flipantly!

Not only has this damaged potential new members, it's made me stop and think twice about how much I will actually contribute personally.

PLEASE be careful forwarding il-researched information.

Thanks all who have helped get to the bottom of this!

Cheers!
    Brenda
  15. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Spelling is another point of credibility...

Do to....

Should actually be...

Due to...

The initial welcome video played so poorly on my computer, I went out and bought a new computer - figuring if I was going to take this business seriously I'd better have upgraded equipment.

So, now I'm hearing that it isn't necessarily my equipment?

Petty perhaps... but if you want to be taken seriously in business, attention to detail is paramount!

Again... adding to my nervousness.

Can someone please give me something other than opinion to reassure me of the HOPE this company seemed to be able to deliver?

Sorry to be negative... but I am being very guarded with my hard-earned savings!!!

Cheers!
    Brenda
  16. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

My sponsor as of about 10 days ago had taken out several thousand and has subsequently taken out thousands more every week.

So, if your quesiton is anyone really receiving money, my answer is ABSOLUTELY!

Yea!!! I got to contribute something positive!! LOL
  17. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Hello All.

Andrew, I am married to a New Yorker so she sets me straight every day!

Jenny, I agree with many of your points regarding ASD's growing pains, and as you know I am heavily "invested" in the program, but the concerns brought about here on this Discussion Board are valid.

First, The "Rumor" about ASD Offer Universe I've posted today is not a rumor. Go to www.asdofferuniverse.com and you will see this statement:

The ASD Offer Universe Program Has Been Suspended.

Please consult ASD for more information on the status of the program.

There are reasons why ASD has Separated it's Joint Affiliation with Bob Cefail's In Touch Media which I don't have time to point out right now since I want to get out of the office and hit the road home right now!

I think in evaluating any Business Opportunity we list the Pros and the Cons to the Business...and I believe too many ASD folks are "Glossing" over the issues and concerns about long term financial viability, not to mention the "Less than Desirable ASD Service" to its members after they've Purchased their Ad Packages.

I think as a Sponsor to my growing Downline I am responsible to not just "Close a Deal", and blame the poor service on "Growing Pains", but I would have to face these same friends/family members when they may not get their 1% per day...

Here's why I don't believe the current Rebate Percentage Program is sustainable in the long term, yet that doesn't mean now is not the time to get into this business...as a matter of fact, now is the BEST time to get into this business...because Member # 72,000 is going to get their 1% Monday through Friday whereas Member #500,000 may Not get their 1%.

I think ASD's Business Model will allow it to survive and probably thrive long term...simply because they will never pay out more than 50% of Gross Revenues...this will ensure that they stay financially afloat...

Yet...what this also mean is that the 50% Pie is FIXED and is not dependent on the membership numbers...whether you have 100,000 members or 1,000,000 members...so as ASD grows in membership, their Ad Packages Revenue needs to Grow EXPONENTIALLY to Deliver their 1% Rebate. If the revenue growth is not there, the Rebate % will have to decrease to pay an ever increasing membership base.

Las Vegas rally they took about $11 million in ASD revenue...great for ASD! ASD gave 100% bonus to the buyer, 100% bonus to the sponsor, 10% Commission to 1st Downline and 5% Commission to 2nd Downline. All recieve 125% rebates so $11 million = $33,550,000 that they pay 125% to = $41,937,500.

On 11 Million Dollars Revenue ASD have a burden to pay back $41 Million Dollars (125%) to these members...

Tampa probably took in around 30 Million in Revenues...Great for ASD! But Add up the 100% bonuses to members and sponsers and multiply that by 125%...that's 114 Million Dollars ASD needs to pay back (and that's assuming No One UpGrades going foward!)

So will ASD Survive? YES. Because they have an Intelligent Business Plan of paying back only 50% of Gross Collected Revenue they can never be out of business...but that doesn't mean that member #500,000 is going to reap the same payout percentages we are currently benefitting from.

That's just my 2 cents opinion...

By the way, I'm Pro ASD, not against it...but I'm also not going to pump it up emotionally without showing the facts and numbers and emphasize to my downline that it is to their best interest to be Member # 72,000 rather than Member #500,000.

Just did my first Cash Out the last 2 days:

02 July 2008 00:15 $1,000.00 Cashout from cash balance. Ticket #
    30 June 2008 23:22 $1,000.00 Cashout from cash balance. Ticket #

Will see how long this takes to get a check!
  18. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Thanks for the straightforward post! That's what I'm about... skip the b/s just give me the facts!

Appreciate your sharing!

Brenda
  19. nkelly

nkelly New Member

wealthshare: nkelly,

Please stop with the math/numbers here! You have admitted that your original calculations are off base because you forgot that the max payout is 125%.

If you read all the threads you would have noticed that I stopped as soon as this was pointed out to me by Jenny. Lay off me please, I was just trying to help. I have a lot invested and am confident it's ok. You can forget I exist my friend.
  20. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Just curious...does this mean that ASD is no longer connected to Bob Cefail? That would make me a little concerned and upset, because regardless of the demise of ASDUniverse, I thought he is one of the best speakers that this company has...
    He is definetly one of the main reasons why I was pshyced about joining...he explains things extremely well, and knows how to communicate complicated things...I saw him in Tampa and was very impressed. He seemed like one of the more intellegent people involved with this company...just my thoughts.