ASD- need help promoting my site

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by paxkine, Jul 6, 2008.

1. paxkine

paxkine New Member

Hello all,

I have been surfing ASD for about a week now- interesting to see what different people are promoting.

anyway- since I have been earning credits I thought I would get my site in the rotation. I added my site, allocated 100 credits to it, and 4 days later it still has zero "views" which to me means it has not been shown yet....

do you have to be paid "VIP" member to get your sites in the rotation? i.e do I have to buy ad packs?

thanks I would email cust. service but since turnaround is 8 days I thought I would ask here I did look around for the answer first so if the answer is obvious sorry [​IMG]
  2. hiseikon

hiseikon New Member

I think the reason why your ad hasn't been viewed yet, is that it might be more than 10 days since you joined ASD.

According to the answer to questin#14 in the FAQ section, a free member you can promote 1 website for 10 days. A paid advertiser can promote their website as long as they have active ad packages.

If it has been more than 10 days, it sounds like you have to purchase ad packs in order for your ad to be added to the rotator.

Also, note that ASD has been manually confirming websites, so it may take a little longer for your website to be added once you do purchase ad packs. Look at the thread on Website Confirmation.

I hope this helps. I am pretty new at this.
  3. paxkine

paxkine New Member

yep it does help....is there a place where you can see your join date? I don't think it's been 10 days but it could be because they are manually confirming...either way I am going to buy some ad packs and see if that helps [​IMG]
  4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

There is a new addition to the page where we add our websites - they have to be approved. If this is the case, you will see "waiting" by the site.

I would suggest that you send A TICKET or call anyway and ask the question.

The join date is shown in left hand column - registration datew