ASD Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by jimmudge, Jul 5, 2008.

1. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

2. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Jim

I have seen it and it is comlex to use but excellent and highly accurate, for all cominations, which, unfortunately is more than can be said for the ones so far floating about, which are totally misleading under 2000$ a day, (where you upgrade even at weekends.) some of them overestimate by as much as 15,000$ a year on a 1000$ ad package!! Not much fun when you find your account short by that amount!!LOL

I understand that its creator is waiting for approval from ASD to put his paypal button back on.and release it.

Hopefully this wont be too long - because it is one of the very few I have seen that are accurate and it is very complete.

Try contacting him directly

Jenny
  3. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

4. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Just curious, what is the estimated total after 1 year at 1% on weekdays and 1% on weekends, when starting with 1,000 dollars, and you have no refferals and upgrade everyday 100%...
  5. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Depends whether you plan on taking money out and what percentage and starting from when

Do you want suggestions based on 135 days and taking out 20% after than time or something else?
  6. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Well, 2 scenerios...
    Let's say I decided to not take out anything for a whole year, and updgraded 100% everday, starting at 1,000.

For me, I'm at about 8,000. Let's say I take out 20% a week after I hit 12,000. Where do you think I will be around a year from now?
  7. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Nicholas - where are you???

This is one for you!! You are the number cruncher round here!!

Jenny
  8. rippinrod

rippinrod New Member

Bluedog,

I think I can help you with this. It's only my second post and I feel like a leecher reading everyone's posts without contributing.

Assumptions for both scenarios:
    ~You earn rebates of 1%/day on weekdays and 0.5%/day on weekends (I average it to 0.857%/day for my calculations)
    ~At the above rebate rates each ad pack expires at 145 days each (sooner if you earn more per day)
    ~Upgrading 100% everyday instead of waiting to accumulate $500 or more before upgrading
    ~No referrals
    ~Not including 25% match on upgrades of $500 or more

Scenario 1: At day 365 you would have between $5300 and $5400 total ad pack balance

Scenario 2: Starting with $8,000--if you upgrade 100%/day until $12,000 you would hit $12,000 at day 49, after taking 20%/day after $12,000 you would hit almost $17,200 at day 365, that 20%/day would be a cashout total of $412.10 (about $29.44/day) over the span of the last 14 days of the year.

Bonus Scenario 3: Starting with $8,000--if you left it alone and upgraded 100% every day, you would have a balance of over $42,700 at day 365 and could then commence to take out $75/day and still have it grow--with the balance reaching over $47,400 at two years.

Feel free to throw numbers at me, it's what I'm best at and the best way for me to contribute to this forum.

Rod
  9. rippinrod

rippinrod New Member

Jim,

I believe this spreadsheet is accurate. I've listened to their video and they seem to have their figures correct (at least they jive with mine).

Rod
  10. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

Rod,

Unfortunately, their spreadsheet is Excel & I am running open office on all my computers and it does not appear to be compatable. Something about the indirect function & using periods instead of exclamation points
  11. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Thanks a lot Rippenrod for the info, that helped me a lot!!
    I have a question though...before, my calculations were that if I start taking out 20% a day at day 49(12,000 dollars), I would be making 120 dollars a day, and 20% of that is 24 dollars. That would mean I would start out making approximately 144 a week, which is 576 a month.
    I'm very curious how you came up with $412.10. I would think I would be making more than that in a month, and it would grow to much more after that.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but please try to explain it to my simple ears, lol.
  12. rippinrod

rippinrod New Member

Bluedog,

That $412.10 is for the last 14 days of the year...about $825 for the last 28 days of Year 1.

Remember, I calculate the average rebate % at 0.857% per day (5 days at 1% and 2 days at 0.5%).

Rod
  13. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Sorry I cant help today - having computer problems and the excell sheets are all trapped in the main computer.

Jenny
  14. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Thanks for clarifying that...
    Also, if I took out 20% starting at 12,000 dollars, I would still think that it would be a much higher number than 17,200 dollars...
    I mean logically, if I am taking out nothing, you said it will hit 42,700...with only taking out 20%, 17,200 seems a little low to my calculations, but please explain that for me if you could...
  15. rippinrod

rippinrod New Member

Bluedog,

I PM'd you about this.

I know without seeing it laid out it can be difficult to visualize. The power is in upgrading 100% for as long as you can.
  16. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

I started with 12,000 ad packs on 6/18/08. I have upgraded 100% & rec'd 25% match 4 times and now have 14,662 ad packs & $223.00 cash after 18 days. If I start doing 80/20 now & keep getting 25% match by only upgrading $500 when cash is $625 & therefore keep getting 25% match every few days & holding $125 for cashout , where will I be 10/1/08 assuming 1% daily & .5% weekends?
  17. nkelly

nkelly New Member

alasycia: Nicholas - where are you???

This is one for you!! You are the number cruncher round here!!

Jenny

I was told to keep my mouth shut...so I am only doing as I was told!!
  18. nkelly

nkelly New Member

I just had a thought. If you buy $10,000 in ad packages you can cash out a maximum of $12,500 on that purchase in rebates. But as it's all rebates and no initial capital (as would be the case in a normal investment) it will be considered $12,500 in profit. If you pay 25% taxes on that profit you end up with $9,375.
    So you should be careful not to cash out literally until you have upgraded to the point that your profit after tax is a real positive profit.
    I am assuming ASD will only be reporting real cash outs to the IRS rather than a total of the years cash rebates credited to our accounts. If they were to report (and we were to report) 100% of rebates (including those used to upgrade ad packages) to the IRS you could never be in a positive position due to the fact that you cannot liquidate your total ad packages. You would be forever incurring a tax liability of more than that paid out in real profits.
    I didn't say it was a happy thought! Hope I am wrong. Please correct me is I am as its going to keep me up pretty late tonight!
  19. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

nkelly: I am assuming ASD will only be reporting real cash outs to the IRS rather than a total of the years cash rebates credited to our accounts. If they were to report (and we were to report) 100% of rebates (including those used to upgrade ad packages) to the IRS you could never be in a positive position due to the fact that you cannot liquidate your total ad packages. You would be forever incurring a tax liability of more than that paid out in real profits.

FAQ Question # 26
    http://asdcashgenerator.com/member/faq.php#26

26. Will my rebates and referral commissions be taxed as they are accrued or paid?

If you are a U.S. resident or business, we MUST have your SSN or EIN number on file before we pay you rebates, commissions or leadership bonuses. You will receive a 1099 at the end of the year showing the total you have been paid.
  20. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Thanks Iggy...Can go get some sleep now!