Associated Content vs. Ezinearticles

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by opendomain, Oct 18, 2007.

1. opendomain

opendomain New Member

I use both, I really haven't noticed any reads with Associated content, while my ezine articles have both views and click throughs.

Which do you use most?
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Associated Content pays you for articles , but for Ezine Articles you have to pay
  3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: pcworkfor Ezine Articles you have to pay

pcwork, just out of curiousity, where did you hear that "you have to pay" for eZine articles? You don't mean for submitting them do you?

Newbie Shield
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You don't have to pay anything to submit and article to Ezinearticles.com. You can get paid to write articles for associated content, but the one problem with Associated Content is that your articles aren't always approved for payment if they already have similar content - Ezinearticles usually doesn't care about this. I'm, also not sure if Associated Content lets you link back to your website.
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

For Ezine Articles , when I last checked, a few articles could be submitted for free, then you have to pay. The rules may have changed
  6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: pcworkFor Ezine Articles , when I last checked, a few articles could be submitted for free, then you have to pay. The rules may have changed

Can you please put a link to the page on Ezinearticles.com which says this?
  7. 2bwahm

2bwahm New Member

I haven't read that you have to pay for Ezine either.
  8. pcwork

pcwork New Member

There seem to have been some changes since I last checked
  9. opendomain

opendomain New Member

I must revise my previous statement. I'm now a die hard associated content poster. I've noticed I get much higher ranking with AC vs. Ezine articles.

Plus, if you are into politics or anything really people tend to clcik in links at the bottom to surf similar articles...so in a sense you get free advertising.
  10. aplina

aplina New Member

e-zines thing works for me. and since am not into politics l have not use ac.
  11. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Don't get me wrong you can still use them for other articles. My most visited articles are my Yuwie articles which usually google at 1 and/or 2 spot when you google "review Yuwie" out of 281000 results.

That places me at making 4 dollars off of each of them since they were both put up.
  12. innominds

innominds New Member

Undoubtedly EZINE is the best. It gives a definite advantage in search engines ..... not only google but also the other two.
  13. opendomain

opendomain New Member

I find them to be both the same with the one advantage of AC of being paid when viewed.
  14. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

Quoting: opendomainI must revise my previous statement. I'm now a die hard associated content poster. I've noticed I get much higher ranking with AC vs. Ezine articles.

opendomain, do you mean to say that your articles submitted to associated content are getting you good search engine rankings?
  15. aplina

aplina New Member

you donot pay to submit your artricles to ezines . l just did it today. however if they sent me a mail saying l have to pay , l will let you guy know.
  16. scarlton

scarlton New Member

I'm new here, just trying to get answers to some questions about article marketing, and give some answers (if I know any[​IMG]. Have been writing for AC for a while. Getting upfronts denied lately. Just placed 10 non-exclusive articles on Ezine. Any other sites worth getting a little extra money for republished content?

Associated Content allows you to place links to your website on your profile page.
  17. gowriter

gowriter Member

They both have their merits, but they also both take at least a week to get approved. I don't like to wait. So I'll find another platform that can publish much quicker.

For a hot niche like politics, it seems that AC would be the way to go as far as monetization. I don't know how many affiliate products are out there on politics. You can have a political blog and possible use text ads to monetize, but I don't know how well you would do with it.

A political niche will definitely invoke commenting which is great for linking and boosting your ranking. So I think you've made a wise choice with Associated Content. The page views will bring you money.

To get further traffic, you might want to bookmark your AC articles in Delicious. Then take the RSS feed from Delicious and send it out via an RSS aggregator like Feedage or Feedburner. That way people can read all your Associated Content articles in one feed thereby increasing page views.
  18. jerome55

jerome55 New Member

Hi There!
    This is Jerome
    Im new in this site!
    A political niche will definitely invoke commenting which is great for linking and boosting your ranking. So I think you've made a wise choice with Associated Content. The page views will bring you money.
    Just keep on posting Guys!

Thanks!
    Good Luck!...

[Link removed - Admin]
  19. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

Ezinearticles ranks well in Google. If you have articles submitted to them, you can rank well too if you have the right keyword for the article.
  20. JoelCowen

JoelCowen New Member

I would focus on which one is ranked higher and has more traffic. To my understanding that would be EA. This is a great place to park your articles and see people read them.

To your freedom and success,

Joel