Associated Content vs. Ezinearticles

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by opendomain, Oct 18, 2007.

1. paulms

paulms New Member

It really depends on your purpose. If you are trying to get clickthroughs from a link at the end of an article, then EzineArticles may or may not be the best choice as there is currently quite a bit of advertising (Adsense) on the site.
  2. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I have used both, Ezine more so. I know for a fact you do not have to pay, you can however, elect to upgrade which gives you fast publishing and a lot of very useful tools. I have never waited a week to get published at ezine, 48 hours max. Also some of my ezine articles rank on the first page or first spot in google for some high competetion keywords. Don't know how, they just do.

I have made 18 cents with Associated in about a week. Ezine has brought me way more than that.
  3. ThinkBig

ThinkBig New Member

opendomain: I use both, I really haven't noticed any reads with Associated content, while my ezine articles have both views and click throughs.

Which do you use most?
    It all depends on whats you are trying to do. I'm not to familiar with AC, but I've heard that once you have alot of articles published (over 200), you can start to make some worthwhile money . EzineArticles is good for creating backlinks to your website and driving traffic to your website. Also, google seems to love EzineArticles and a well written article with the placement of the right keywords can rank high on a google search, creating many reads and many hits to your website.
  4. anthony2313

anthony2313 New Member

ThinkBig: It all depends on whats you are trying to do. I'm not to familiar with AC, but I've heard that once you have alot of articles published (over 200), you can start to make some worthwhile money . EzineArticles is good for creating backlinks to your website and driving traffic to your website. Also, google seems to love EzineArticles and a well written article with the placement of the right keywords can rank high on a google search, creating many reads and many hits to your website.

How can you make money with ezine articles when you have over

200 articles? Just curious
  5. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

If you have over 200 articles, try writerich. They have a great paying affiliate program as well.
  6. wlrahilly

wlrahilly New Member

I write for both of them also. I can find some pro's in both. I like Associated Content because you can make upfront payments and residual income while building links for your business.

Ezines I like because my articles tend to hit first page of Google with them. I tend to use Ezines more, but I do like AC too. [​IMG]
  7. anthony2313

anthony2313 New Member

Ezine Articles can be very strict when you compare

them to other article directories but there still KING!!

When someone ask me where should they submit

there articles... Ezine Articles is the first thing i tell them
  8. WhoIsBenjamin

WhoIsBenjamin New Member

Which one get's the most traffic and targeted readers?

EZA.

It's kinda like asking "what's the fastest way to get to Paris from New York? Boat or Plane?"

the obvious answer would be plane, but some people are fearful of flying and would rather take the boat -

Same thing here.

Some people are fearful of the power of EZA. They're scared they're not good enough writers to get accepted and all that jazz.

If only they'd buy that ticket, they'll see how simple the process is to dominate EZA.
  9. MarketLifelines

MarketLifelines New Member

I have used both Ezine Articles and Associated Content. You do not pay a cent to submit articles to either of them. In fact, Associated Content pays you.

Their payment structure really sucks. But at least you can use it as a marketing tool.

Both are quite identical in their strictness. Articles will not be displayed if they do not meet their standards or if they as much as smell plagiarism in them.

None is a political site. You may post whatever original content as you may wish. As for Google ranking, Ezine Articles is definitely better.
  10. freelance4

freelance4 New Member

for ezinearticles.com Just write 10 good articles for submission and they will approve you and remove the quota.
    I don't think the premium membership is really necessary. At $97, it is a ripoff.
  11. Tess_T

Tess_T New Member

Ezine Articles definitely ROCKS when it comes to driving traffic and building backlinks; however, I would recommend to anyone that you place every article you write ON YOUR OWN SITE first, let it get indexed, then submit to article directories.

This way, your site builds authority instead of the article directories getting credit for the content first, which only further increases their page rank.
  12. cjmo75

cjmo75 Guest

I've always had the best luck with Ezine Articles. Lately, though, I have been using WorldVillage and the placement and traffic has been very good.

I noticed that articles are ranking very well even with no backlinks.
  13. Sonni

Sonni New Member

It's like comparing apples to oranges for those who write online. I have used Ezine quite a bit to get traffic.

Never used AC, but have heard some writers make money there from what I understand it's not as good as it used to be.
  14. writepro

writepro New Member

I'm mostly using Ezinearticles. And yes, it's free, and once you are promoted to Platinum author, they also approve your articles fairly quickly, usually within two days, and sometimes even on the same day.

Premium membership buys you the ability to schedule the exact time when your article will get published, which can give you a competitive advantage since articles that are published right before the weekend or even as one of the last in the evening hspend more time in the "recently published" area, which gives them extra visibility and clicks.

Associated content... not sure about this, but I had the impression that you could not place a resource box with links under your article. With Ezinearticles, you can write your little commercial underneath each article!

Elisabeth
  15. jamess

jamess Member

Both have their own advantages... But I would prefer Ezinearticles ...