August 5th Conference Call Thoughts

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Aug 5, 2008.

1. nkelly

nkelly New Member

iggyigette: What's wrong with having a conference call this Friday?
    Have you seen the rates from Rio to the USA lately?

2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

nkelly: Have you seen the rates from Rio to the USA lately?

Discounted Cell Phone minutes from the Bahamas (or Nevus) starting from Friday and into the weekends?

3. alasycia

alasycia New Member

nkelly:
    vikingfan:
    This case is closed. It's over. ASD is done. Given Andy's shady past and felony convictions, the federal government will not, under any circumstances, let him continue to run a company like ASD. They won't let him control $150,000,000+. They won't trust him to do that.

Just my opinion.

Correct.

NO - Your opinion.

Having read the Federal caes - I am not impresed with much of it - it is pretty weak on the major accusation - which is the one that concerns them most - money laundering!! Toomany w9s, too much money in US bank accounts. They dont understand why payment processors might be used -. for non US residents perhaps, who also have to submit a W8?

They dont understand the difference between 12 daily pro and the other surf scam and ASD. They will have to look at these differences when the defence presents its case.

This is only a complaint not a jugement. And yes the US government is a touch act to follow - but it doest mean they are right or will win their case.

4. deem

deem New Member

I'miggyigette: What's wrong with having a conference call this Friday?

I'm saying if Andy is a fraud, why would he be saying that he would have a conference call this Friday?

It would be a mute point with the allegations being released.

I don't think we've heard the truth yet.

5. money4nothing

money4nothing New Member

alasycia: NO - Your opinion.

Having read the Federal caes - I am not impresed with much of it - it is pretty weak on the major accusation - which is the one that concerns them most - money laundering!! Toomany w9s, too much money in US bank accounts. They dont understand why payment processors might be used -. for non US residents perhaps, who also have to submit a W8?

They dont understand the difference between 12 daily pro and the other surf scam and ASD. They will have to look at these differences when the defence presents its case.

This is only a complaint not a jugement. And yes the US government is a touch act to follow - but it doest mean they are right or will win their case.
    Are you for real?.....Its all over!....Your clutching at straws....Andy is not the almighty that he has been portraid on such forums like this.He is a scammer and he stole from inocent people.

6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

iggyigette: His Reputation is pretty much dragged though the mud after reading the 100+ pages of the lawsuit.

Hard to believe a Nice Sounding "Uncle"/Grandpa would have such a record.

And worse that the feds allowed him to still operate and hold rallys knowing full well what his background was.

Was this entrapment? Allowing some to advertise this program?

Instead of waiting till he bilked millions from unsuspecting people
    knowing his criminal past why didnt the feds shut down the operation immediately??? Hey good ole Jack warned them.

And what about this "medal of honor" that he got because he gave the Republican party a sizeable donation !!

AND why are the feds allowing all the other surf programs to prosper and stay in business if one is illegal than they all should come tumbling down!

Same with MLM's they shut down YTB one of the largest travel MLM
    yet Traverus and GRN are still operating. Again if one is bad than aren't they all??

7. nekkoddd

nekkoddd Guest

I just spoke to an Attorney for AG office and he validated a 101 page document, case #081345 and is a legit Civil seizure case. This case can be found on the United States Attorney, District of Columbia web site.

His name is William and his phone number is (202)307-0299

Please stop giving people false hopes. THE PARTY IS OVER, THE FAT LADY HAS SUNG!

Read the document and look at the "4 Story ASD Headquarters picture, a one story fromer beauty salon" it has been a SCAM!

It is now time to unite and to try and get a claim on your stake of money you invested!

8. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

deem: iggyigette:
    What's wrong with having a conference call this Friday?

I'm saying if Andy is a fraud, why would he be saying that he would have a conference call this Friday?

It would be a mute point with the allegations being released.

And yet Andy was on the call last night... he either has massive balls or he truly believes his has set this up legitimately!

I just don't buy that he set out to rip people off! Why continue to stand up and talk about getting through this at this point, UNLESS you still believe in your innocense!

A con artist would have run for the hills in another country by now!

Now, I haven't read the entire 100 pages, but I have scanned through it... I believe I read the previous charges led to a fine and that the charges were eventually dropped.

Tonight I will read that 100 pages more intently... now that the shock factor has settled and now that I understand that is the complaint. Weed out the supposition and get down to what they can present as FACT! That's what I'm interested in... the FACTS!

I swear we have some potential fictional book writers in here! Perhaps you should move on to threads about writing fiction!

9. nkelly

nkelly New Member

I think reading the document is a very good idea. I took two hours going over it and inwardly analyzing it. I was shocked and disappointed to realize I had been so duped. I did not make my recent comments out of any desire to be cynical or unnecessarily negative. This company isn't going anywhere except down!

10. Louminous

Louminous New Member

deem: Andy is 74. How in the world could a 74 year old man dupe this many people in his character?

Oh good one Deem, blame it on the young spanish guy, he must of done it cuz old white men have such great character and are so trust worthy... HAHAHA who do you think is running this corrupt ass country?

Didn't mean to throw race into the mix but this sound like a Fox News report praising McCain and bashing Obama hahaha.... Good one Deem

11. nkelly

nkelly New Member

An approximately 75 year old nicely dressed white guy passed a fake $50 bill to one of my stores last week and the manager took it because he was so "trustworthy" even though she suspected it was fake. Lesson?

12. Manthony19

Manthony19 New Member

how would this be helping anyone anyways? ok if it is a ponzi then some people would lose there money... but i don't think it is... but if the government wins this everyone is out there money the only difference is the money goes to them instead of andy... none comes back to us. there's really no justice in this either way. the government is in a recession so things like this is how they make up for it. even if andy is guilt the government is a bunch of crooks.

13. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

RickKelley: You know, somebody told me back in May to never believe in a company that preaches about God. Reason, because "a lot' of religious people are nieve, gullable and will practically believe anything if you have somebody telling you that God will take care of you! God has no control over money!

Amway

14. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

nkelly: An approximately 75 year old nicely dressed white guy passed a fake $50 bill to one of my stores last week and the manager took it because he was so "trustworthy" even though she suspected it was fake. Lesson?

I thought Thomas A. Bowdoin was 74.... not 75.

15. kec

kec New Member

deem: Andy is 74. How in the world could a 74 year old man dupe this many people in his character?

This is now officially my 3rd time 'being conned' by a seemingly nice honest older (65+) white male. (1st 2 ex military so it added to the trust factor)

First it was a kitchen cabinet contractor who I gave a down payment to of 7k and he took the money and ran, then killed himself.

Second, a builder who did an addition for us, walked off the job at the end yelling and screaming that he wouldnt do the punch work and left our deck near collapse.

Third, Andy.

So , no more of that! I have learned that the older guys are just better cons....that's all.

16. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

kec: So , no more of that! I have learned that the older guys are just better cons....that's all.

Put a Lien on his Social Security paycheck?