Australian work from home opportunities

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by safetyman_1, Jun 16, 2010.

1. safetyman_1 New Member

So I want to try one of the work from home opportunities.
    At this point I have no idea which way to go.
    My question is does living in Australia pose a problem?
    Does the work at home company (I guess that is what you would call it) have to be based in Australia?
    I' am brand new to this and just starting the researching process so please be paitent with me.
    I hope this makes sense to everyone.
    Thank you for your help.
    Bill
  2. Margo Tuul New Member

No no.

Start with Clickbank and see do they have any restrictions for Australia.

When you are doing your research, take your time. There is no such thing: "i made this money in 7 days". "this is how i succeeded". They all want YOUR money, giving very little value back.
  3. safetyman_1 New Member

margo24
    Thank you for the reply. All help is appreciated.
    Before I decide to do anything
    I will look into clickbank.
    I will continue to read forums such as this one and of course I' am sure I will ask more questions.
    Bill
  4. Margo Tuul New Member

Also please read Warrior Forum.

You can find lots of great information there and tricks. Even i have done internet marketing around 2 years, im still learning a lot there.
  5. happywife Gold Member

Hi Bill,

I'm in Australia, too, up in far north Queensland. Welcome to the forum. [IMG]

No, living in Australia does not pose a problem for building an online business. You can work with companies all over the world these days.

Do you have any idea what type of business you'd like to get into? Besides one that makes money - grin!

If you have special interests, hobbies, or skills, you can actually turn that into an home based web business. Crazy, I know, but it's true. I'm still amazed at how you can make money online from home!

You'll find a ton of different types of online businesses - affiliate marketing, multi-level marketing, selling a service, selling your own products (digital or hardgoods), etc.

If you are like I was when I first dipped my toes in these waters, you may find yourself a bit overwhelmed. Take your time and don't jump into anything that sounds too good to be true.

Making money from home is possible and wonderful, but it takes a good bit of work upfront. The "secret" in my opinion is finding a proven method to follow and then diligently and faithfully following it. That's what I did and am very pleased with the results.

Let me know if I can be of help along the way.

Blessings,
    Angie
  6. talfighel Silver Member

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the forum.

There is no restrictions on where you live. There are so many ways that you can make money online.

if you do choose to get started in any work at home like selling other people's products on clickbank, then just make sure that they can send you a check there to you.

Good luck,

Tal
  7. safetyman_1 New Member

Once again I appreciate the assistance.
    margo24 I will definatly look at that forum.
    happyhousewife you are not wrong when you say this is overwhelming.
    I have found if I spend more than 2 or 3 hours doing research into it all I end up with is a headache.
    talfighel there seem to be more ways to make money online than I would have thought possible.
    But I will perservere.
    Taks again everyone...
    Bill