bad news

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by hutch1c, Aug 5, 2008.

1. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

nkelly: Comparing this to the likes of Google, which has from the outset offered a genuine tangible service or product, is almost farcical.
    Sorry if the truth hurts but I had to say something.

I believe you are right Nicholas. This is the first time I have ever been involved with a "big time money" program like this. I am thankful and have said thank you a million times that I only invested the cost of a few expensive dinners in Manhattan (which I won't do now).

This type of program does not make sense on such a large scale and the fact that the operation was not first class and up to date given the kind of money people were investing did not bode well for the future.

I feel for the people who have brought people in...especially recently.

I didn't promote this program extensively and I will not ever tell anyone that money like this can be made this fast.

Its not real. I will admit that I am in a smaller program but I take money from that regularly. These big programs cannot fly under the radar...that's all there is to it. Get a few unhappy people and the investigations begin.

I hope for all of you that have a lot of money invested in this that the end result will be positive for you. I do think that this is exactly the type of investment/advertisement opportunity that should be banned for good.

Who needs this kind of stress? Get involved in a reputable, long term income opportunity. Forget the 5 minutes of surfing a day. I will never buy into this again.

And most of all, stop the cheerleading...it sounds ridiculous. People have potentially lost a lot of money and brought friends and family into this.

Millions of dollars are not confiscated for no reason in the US. Just stop and wait for the news.

Laura

2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I wondering if there is still a TeleConference tonite......

3. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Iggy, I wouldn't waste another minute until you have read those 100 pages. It took me 2 hours but it was worth it. You are intelligent. Please read it.

4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

nkelly: Iggy, I wouldn't waste another minute until you have read those 100 pages. It took me 2 hours but it was worth it. You are intelligent. Please read it.

I read it. Quite Damaging.

5. nkelly

nkelly New Member

lol. It kind of puts things into perspective doesn't it?

6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Alot of the information though is obviously "Biased" in favor of the Government. The "Under Cover Agent" presents only "cases" that makes ASD looks bad. "Hearsay" evidence such as "the Agent" surfed the website and ONLY saw crappy advertising most of the time.

I'm sure if the Agent "interviewed" an ASD member who actually made money from their website being on the rotator, do you really think that evidence will be presented? Probably Not.

That's why there's going to be 2 sides of the story. And that's why ASD is seeking "Testimonials" and having folks email their success stories into ASD.

7. deem

deem New Member

If Andy is behind all of this and has been transferring money, why in the world was he not arrested to keep him from skipping town?

If Andy's guilty, then why was he on the webroom call on Tuesday night?

Where is Juan Hernandez? He was Andy's right hand man during all of this.

Has anyone ever done a background check on Juan? Who is he?

He could have easily done this right under Andy's nose and in Andy's name. He had access to everything in ASD!!!

Let's let the shock subside and think this out.

8. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

It's a Lawsuit where one party is accused of wrongdoing by another party.

We are Crucifying Andy already but the Trial hasn't even begun yet nor have we heard the evidence from the other side.

The Jury has not even been selected.

9. nkelly

nkelly New Member

So it doesn't matter to you folks that the money is all coming from new investors? It doesn't matter to you that Andy was telling a bunch of lies at the rallies just to get money in? It doesn't matter to you that the "team" of lawyers is just one part timer from his house? It doesn't matter that Andy has a history of fraud? You really think the government will overlook all this and find Andy innocent? Ha! Good night Irene. I am done with this. Over and OUT. I have better things to do with my time. Good luck to you all. Really!

10. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

nkelly: You really think the government will overlook all this and find Andy innocent?

The Jury will make that decision. The Government is one party in the lawsuit.

I'm not defending ASD, but I'm defending the Rights to Hear both sides of the story before making a conviction.

11. alasycia

alasycia New Member

iggyigette: Quote

Alot of the information though is obviously "Biased" in favor of the Government. The "Under Cover Agent" presents only "cases" that makes ASD looks bad. "Hearsay" evidence such as "the Agent" surfed the website and ONLY saw crappy advertising most of the time.

I'm sure if the Agent "interviewed" an ASD member who actually made money from their website being on the rotator, do you really think that evidence will be presented? Probably Not.

That's why there's going to be 2 sides of the story. And that's why ASD is seeking "Testimonials" and having folks email their success stories into ASD.

That is more intelligent than saying it is all over! It has just begun
    And Nick, dont be so presumptious. Ok the Us STate Department are not nice guys, but their main objective, if you read the whole 101 pages is money laundering. And that oneis not a drama - ther eis nt any money laundering going on. All that woory trhat ASD are trying to move money out of the US. Give me break - and the w9s and the W8s and STP(AlertPay) lol. Maybe it could be a way to help people outside th Us BUY advertising? or receive rebates.

If you thought it was a ponzi - what on earth were you dong buying advertising ewith them? Did they ever say to you they were an investment company.

You were telling us a few pages back that it was sustainable. make up your mind.

Tough times when we should all pull together and let the rats leave what they have prejudged to be a sinking ship. And if it refloats then the members get paid and so does the IRS and guess who will be first to claim their rebates?

12. Caterina

Caterina New Member

nkelly: # Posted: 6 Aug 2008 01:51
    Reply Quote

So it doesn't matter to you folks that the money is all coming from new investors? It doesn't matter to you that Andy was telling a bunch of lies at the rallies just to get money in? It doesn't matter to you that the "team" of lawyers is just one part timer from his house? It doesn't matter that Andy has a history of fraud? You really think the government will overlook all this and find Andy innocent? Ha! Good night Irene. I am done with this. Over and OUT. I have better things to do with my time. Good luck to you all. Really!

Yikes, Ned......if a jury decides Andy's a huge big fat lying mutha, you can bet it will matter to me......but for God's sake.....we ain't in the Wild West, where one can throw a rope up and hang em high, whether innocent or guilty, based on someone's story, without first examining the story from ALL sides.....c'mon.....we're guilty until proven innocent? Is that it?

HOW many among us can say we 100% completely trust our government, and/or that they're ALWAYS correct? We've been presented with "facts" that have yet to be proven.....some of the "facts" are so danged slanted that I'm utterly, utterly amazed.....

13. nkelly

nkelly New Member

And you wonder why Andy was able to siphon millions of dollars away from you all...Thank God the government is there to protect some of you. As I said...Good luck. You're going to need it.

14. Caterina

Caterina New Member

nkelly: And you wonder why Andy was able to siphon millions of dollars away from you all...Thank God the government is there to protect some of you. As I said...Good luck. You're going to need it.
    LOL....

And how much of it is yours again???? $7000? If Andy is guilty, then he managed to siphon far more of your money than he did mine....your statement seems a bit ironic to me......

BECAUSE I won't "admit" he's a "bad man", I'm an idiot.....but because you can say HANG EM, BOYS, you're intelligent?

Maybe......

Time will tell.....

15. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Caterina:
    BECAUSE I won't "admit" he's a "bad man", I'm an idiot.....but because you can say HANG EM, BOYS, you're intelligent?

Come on....do you really think people would have given up thousands of dollars if they had known that Andy had been investigated (and convicted in one case) on money related schemes?

Why aren't you addressing that slight problem?

Think about it. There was a guy who was posting here for awhile and started freaking out when the website was shutdown. He freaked out because he had just brought in a number of friends and family. He was so worried.

Do you think someone like him would have brought them in if he had known Andy has a checkered past?

Why are so many of you not addressing this?

Laura

16. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Because I've lived through slanderous accusations.....

Of course people are freaking out, and I'm not saying this isn't a BAD situation.....I feel bad for ANYone who's lost a penny.....I do take offense, though, when people tell me I'm an idiot....I'm no more an "idiot" than anyone.....and that was my point to Nicholas.

In MY mind, the jury needs to convict him before I hammer the nail in his coffin.....that's all.......

17. nkelly

nkelly New Member

I don't presume to be more intelligent than anyone here. I am perhaps more real and down to earth than a lot of you. I see it like it is. I am pissed off that I lost $7,000 but in the grand scheme of thing that is a month's play money and I will move on. We should have all invested what we could afford to lose. I knew it was too good to be true but I let a friend influence me against my better judgement. I have then seen all your reactions to the reality of the situation and it has been a great learning experience. There are so many gullible, naiive people in America that it's no wonder people get scammed so easily. Don't take it personally. Learn from it. Accept yourself for who you really are and try not to let it happen again! That is my attitude. I have learned finally to trust my intuition and not let people persuade me otherwise.
    Sorry for offending anyone with the intelligence angle. I was just being flip.

18. teydean

teydean New Member

nkelly: There are so many gullible, naive people in America that it's no wonder people get scammed so easily.

Since you were scammed too.....does that put you in the gullible/naive category? Or are you excluded because you let a friend influence your decision?

19. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Nick,

There you go again talking about investments. What is this? You cannot go around calling everyone naive.

There may well be naive people, but there are many more of us who knew what we were getting into, did not buy more advertising than we could afford, have received both advertising and cash back on it.

I never thought this was a get rich scheme. I expected that to earn a reasonable amount of money back on my advertising, Iwould have to wait a while .

It is obvious that there were a sector of people who chose to ignore the company policy and statements that this was an advertising company in which noone should put money they couldnt afford to in. There are people who have seen this as a way to get quick cash and take risks with their money.

And now what has happened? The US Goverment authorities have seen a lot of money flying around and so have gone in with what is a charge of money laundering. (I hope you have all read the 101 page document. My reading is that they couldnt give a damn about members - they are just after a lot of money - which fortunately is not being laundered.

The rest looks as if it has been added on. And Nicholas you yourself were explaining why ASD was not the same as 12 daily pro not long back. I think Sustainable was the word you used.

So I find the arguement that THANK HEAVENS the US AG and TREASURY department are there to protect people a little ironic. I think you will find a lot of honest and unnaive americans disagreeing with you on that one.

Wouldnt it be fairer to challange these allegations and support the company, instead of saying people ar dumb.

If the Taxman goes after my companies money I dont clap my hands and say I told you so - I fight back

20. opendomain

opendomain New Member

nkelly: I have then seen all your reactions to the reality of the situation and it has been a great learning experience.

I'm sorry to hear the recent news, truly I am. I would take nKelly's point though and treat this as a learning experience. It takes hard work to make money, anything beyond that is a lie. I think it's safe to say ASD is over with as either they will be shut down by the government or by the bad press. Really is anyone going to continue to invest NEW money?

I understand those of you who have thousands invested already and are quick to defend ASD for your own sake, I can completely empathize with this, actually I can sympathize with it too, having been a victim of "scams". As I've said before most people who are making it online can share with you at least 1 horror story of losing money, consider it a rite of passage if you wish to continue making money online. This is often an expensive lesson to learn, but a good one to always carry with you, both in the offline and online world.

If it sounds too good to be true chances are it is.
    Trust your gut.
    Be smart and test the waters first. If someone is asking you to go ALL IN a flag should shoot up in your mind.
    Anytime anyone is saying they will pay you more than you pay in; understand there is a risk involved...especially online...and especially if you really don't have to work to get anything.

You are all on a wonderful forum with many, many people who have been through the "online thing" and when you are ready to venture into making money online I would strongly suggest coming back and reading a bit in the forum and asking those who have been there beforehand for advice and guidance. There really are people out there who do want to help others...a lot of them with the motivation of helping people to avoid things like ASD.

My prayers truly will be with the many of you who have something to lose with ASD, I hope at the least you get your money back and at best I hope things pan out and you realize whatever dreams motivated you for joining ASD.

~Gilbert