Discussion in 'Accounting and Legal Advice' started by nifty60guy, Jul 5, 2007.

  1. nifty60guy

    nifty60guy New Member

    I am in the process of filing for bankruptcy. After 3months of aggravation, I'm thinking I made a mistake. Is it possible to reverse this process since the court has not made a final say in the matter?
  2. talfighel

    talfighel Silver Member

    I think that you should go and talk to a lawyer about this. I really hope that you can reverse this and not have to go through it.

    See what are the ways that you can reverse this, if you can.

    Good luck to you.

  3. pcwork

    pcwork New Member

    I think it should be possible
  4. brosman

    brosman New Member

    Don't do it. I'm still paying for that mistake 6 years ago.

Share This Page