Banner Advertising

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Clickbank Online, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Clickbank Online

Clickbank Online New Member

I am pleased with my Internet Marketing experiences. However, I would like to know if there are others that have invested just the same but did not have any luck. And if so, what Promotional tactics did you or did you not use?

Personally, Banner Advertising works very well for me.
  2. cathy_ysh

cathy_ysh New Member

well, basically I find those free clasified programs are not working well for me. I would rather stick to pay-per-click advertising program than this.
  3. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

I also tried the free classified ads for a client, at his request, and they did absolutely nothing, though it was a bit of work to find and submit to those types of places.

Banner advertising has also not proven effective for me. I find link exchanges only so-so... and it seems that for many people on this forum, the pay-per-click seems to work quite well...
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: Clickbank OnlinePersonally, Banner Advertising works very well for me.

I've heard that while banners do work, text links are actually more effective. If there is any doubt about how effective text links are, just look at Google...last year, they made, what, 4 billion???