BE POSITIVE IN YOUR INTERNET MARKETING EFFORTS!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by awoob, Dec 9, 2010.

1. awoob New Member

Many of failures in Internet marketing are people who do not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Don't give up in your Internet marketing efforts. This is because successful Internet marketers are not those who do not fail, but they are those who do not quit. Therefore, don't give up until you make your last attempt and don't make your last attempt until you have succeeded in Internet marketing. More importantly, your Internet marketing efforts will always move in the direction of your strongest thought, so be positive.
  2. A8ch Gold Member

awoob: Many of failures in Internet marketing are people who do not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Words of wisdom, indeed!

There are several ways to guard against throwing in the towel. One of those ways is to establish a clearly defined purpose at the outset, and then make an honest commitment to persevere until you succeed.

And while you are in the pursuit, don't be discouraged and derailed by the inevitable setbacks and detours you encounter. See them as clues, not obstacles. That will help you to keep striving.

Hermas
  3. Everyone can succeed online if they are determined enough and willing to put in a lot of time and effort.
  4. talfighel Silver Member

I know people who have failed for a few years online and have always stayed positive yet now are making a very nice income online.

You have got to see yourself as a success and never give up.
  5. weebitty Member

I am not sure how many ways we can say this!! Keep working at the business. I know some days it is hard when you get rejected or nothing happens. You are getting a momentum going and you have to stay behind that momentum and keep pushing. SET GOALS for yourself no matter what the business is doing. You will get them. Make the goals realistic however I will warn you on that. If you make the goals to lofty you will set yourself up for failure! sometimes you are you own worst enemy. [IMG]
  6. ucansucceed New Member

Hello,

It is easier to get through the valleys if you are passionate about what you are involved in. Also you want to make sure that you have really strong emotion tied to why you are doing what you are doing. It also helps to really believe in yourself and see yourself as successful in the present. Have a great day!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
    Barb Doyle, Sc.
  7. leomir New Member

Well I used to throw in the towel a while ago, I feel in my heart I will be sticking with the team I am in because they BELIEVE in me and that helps. Whatever your working for, you have to make sure you are in the right TEAM who has your best interest at heart to help you succeed, because I am and because of this, I will keep going. And I was to stress this is NOT a ploy of any kind.. IT is the truth. If you are in a team that lets you having to fend for yourself, you will throw in the towel. I have, and I did! But this time, I intuitively know I am in very good hands as it takes time. You may be motivated to keep going but the team you are in makes a world of a difference. How likely are going to want to keep going if you are in a team of whatever it is you do if you are left to fend for yourself with no guidance where as you are in a wonderful team who wants you to succeed and is giving you all the tools to use it? Who you are with, will definitely be a huge influence on your motivation.

Miriam
  8. Rach72 New Member

Great advice all, just one more pearl of wisdom that I'm going to steal from a member of another forum....

If you give up now all that you have already achieved will be 'toast' and mean absolutely nothing.
  9. couso New Member

Just want to say my piece here iv been marketing for 4 yrs now and now work from home with a nice solid income.

The 1st 2 yrs were hell but you have to learn and as i learnt you need a mentor who can help on your mission.

One thing i will say this is a business not a hobby so treat it like that there will be a lot of hard work involved dont think its a magic button it dont work like that.

Dont give up "thats easy to do" and keep going it took me 2yrs before i had any kind of income i now earn $3k+ and growing per mth hope this helps.
    cheers Colin