Beachbody and Trivita

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Greatful, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Greatful New Member

Anyone care to share the major differnces. Tnank you inadvance.
  2. westfam11 Member

Greatful,

I can only speak for Trivita. I don't know anything about Beachbody.

Trivita is a customer based program. Trivita knows that customers are the backbone of a company. They allow affiliates (like me) to market their products and the opportunity and be paid bonuses for doing this. You can also purchase customers.

The customers have already purchased from Trivita once, and then if you purchase them you get the lifetime commission rights to these customers. There is no guarantee that they will purchase again but a lot of them do.

Also, Trivita just started a new program called Sonoran Bloom Nopalea which is an anti-inflammatory drink which is doing very well. This is very reasonable to join.

I hope I have answered some of your questions. If you have any more let me know I would be happy to answer them.

Becky
  3. Casper New Member

I just had a look & I think Trivita beats Beachbody hands down in terms of product choice & that's the one of the most important things you need to factor in if you want to get more customers to your site, That's why I'm very skeptical about some of these health & wellness businesses some of them either have only one product or a select few & Trivita has been the best I have seen so far. It's just a shame that they are not here in Australia as if they were I'd sign up for the business because of the many product lines they have.
  4. westfam11 Member

Casper,

Did you not receive my answer to your p.m. about Internationals?

Becky
  5. Casper New Member

westfam11: Casper,

Did you not receive my answer to your p.m. about Internationals?

Becky
    I got your message & it seems a very complicated task to sign up.
  6. Mike McClurg New Member

Between Beach Body and TriVita

Beach Body just made a big change in the comp plan that some are not very pleased with.

TriVita Get 2 It program is causing great success.

When I was making my decision my thoughts were this,

With weight loss, once they reached their desired weight goal
    mission fulfilled. No more need.

With inflammation, they continue to reorder.
  7. commit2beingfit New Member

I just checked out TriVita's website to see what they were all about, mostly because I had never heard of that opportunity and I wanted to check it out [IMG] I love new opportunities.

But for ME I love being a Beachbody Coach. Yes, supplements are wonderful and very essential for good health...but our fitness programs are what got my attention. Yes, I have taken diet pills to lose weight and then what happens...my muscle becomes flab and then I gain it back and sometimes have gained more than before. Now, I get to kick my own butt working out. My muslce isn't flab AT ALL...in fact, I have muscles where I didn't know muscles existed! [IMG]

So for ME an opportunity that has changed my weight, my body and my financial status is well worth it. I am on Day 44 of Insanity and have lost over 16"!! 16" people!! [IMG] I am getting abs (something a supplement alone won't give you) and I am getting some guns (no supplement will do that either).

My husband also lost 100lbs doing P90X three times, so being a Beachbody Coach for us was a no brainer. I know I rambled, hehe, sorry! Have a great evening everyone!
  8. dothistoday New Member

I think both Beachbody and TriVita are great home businesses that you can be proud to be a part of. However, I choose Team Beachbody for two main reasons...

1) They are nationally branded and have household name products.

When I mention that I work from home with the company responsible for P90X, Insanity, TurboJam, etc. it gives me instant credibility.

2) They GIVE me customers that buy their products from TV.

I don't have to pay for them, I just have to show that I am committed to the business and that I have their customers best interest in mind.

Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with either of these MLM's they are both stand up companies.