Being in the business

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by xrebmax, Nov 21, 2008.

1. xrebmax New Member

Hi, I am 20. I got laid off my job and I am continuing to look for home jobs while filling in applications since September to jobs in the real world. I haven't gotten any calls still so I am thinking maybe I'll never get a job! I have money saved up for a car and I can't really use that money. Is there a way I can join this and work to make some money without spending any, or is this another failure for me? I'm not really a "sales type of person" more of an artsy background worker. I've heard about people giving it their all and losing sales and thousands of dollars when they try hard. I can not do that.. being that I am young and would forsure get kicked out if that happened to me.
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

There are several Coastal threads on here where you can get some help with the money issue. I think maybe it is Adam that helps people get started with little or no money but am not sure how he does it.

I am still with Coastal but not doing much with it at the moment so will try to point you in the right direction.[IMG]