Being Successful Is as Simple as YOU make IT!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by MLMChamp, Mar 24, 2013.

1. MLMChamp

MLMChamp New Member

When building your network marketing business, people tend to make things a lot more difficult than what they are. I admire people's willingness to think outside the box, but it doesn't take spending thousands of hours or dollars writing blogs or advertising this site or that site, or driving traffic to your website. Always remember what we learned growing up, K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid...not saying anyone here is stupid b/c I know they aren't for the simple fact they've chosen the best profession known to mankind, network marketing. Anyhow, THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS BUILD A SOLID TEAM! I've literally built a team of 12 like minded people like myself, and generated a 20k a month income for myself with one of my ventures alone. This all stemmed from my ability to lead people in the right direction, building a team of like-minded individuals, and developing great follow-up skills. Most importantly, WORKING TOGETHER WITH MY MENTORS AND DOWNLINE(S) has put me where I am TODAY! I am so thankful for and blessed by the profession of network marketing, and to have the opportunities that I do to this day.
    @HomeFree and payment proof like this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I love the title of your post: Being Successful Is as Simple as YOU make IT! I think you need to find what works and focus on that. But at the same time, you need to be willing to try some new things too. Finding simple things that work is the key.

Thanks MLMChamp. :)
  3. UniqueB

UniqueB New Member

Right ON! (y)
    *Fist Pump*
    What A Way To Smack Us Into Shape. I Needed To See That
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Coming up with that simple method that works to get you team members and/or customers is key, or if not simple just a good method, and then success is certain.

I would encourage people to put into consistent practice 2-3 methods that you know can work to grow your business then monitor and track how effective each is working. 1 good method is worth gold, if you get 2-3 you are on to something great. However, it's a process and not an overnight thingy:)
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

There are a lot of things that are simple but they aren't necessarily "easy". It still takes consistent action even if there is a simple way to success.