Best Affiliate program according to you ..?

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by rohnsmith, Nov 30, 2009.

1. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Guest

Hi to all

my vote goes to 000webhost .com and click bank what is your favorite..?

2. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

1. Magnetic Sponsoring
    2. SiteSell

Mark

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

to promote or use?

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

For how long have you been using 000webhost .com . I have tried different programs, but the tracking is offer inaccurate.

5. quatrostream

quatrostream New Member

[​IMG]People and what about GDI?

6. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Clickbank is my favorite.

There are many to look into though.
    Victoria

7. Lauren

Lauren New Member

I guess it depends on what you are using the program/product to do.

In terms of promoting only an affiliate product (as a stand-alone product), I have tended to chose products within a market that I'm proficient in. I used to do just about anything (back when I started online in 2004), but now I stick to several large markets that I chose to work in.

In terms of utilizing an affiliate program as an upsell or ancillary offering to a product you own, I tend to chose based on quality and relevance to my main product.

If I chose to promote a stand-alone affiliate product, then I want to make sure that the merchants landing page has a decent chance at converting my traffic. Do they pre-sell well, or will I need to do that on my own landing page, and then send the traffic?

Really, the question is very open ended. It just depends on what you are using it for.

If you are talking "program" as in terms of Clickbank type places that have tons of products to promote, then I like and use Commission Junction and Linkshare. Although, I've had a lot of success with just Googling for independent programs when I'm looking topically.

I do like CB, but the product quality tends to be "iffy" sometimes, so you need to do your homework on the refund rate (avg. is about 10%) and that needs to be factored in to your decision. Pesonally, I purchase the product first, before promoting, in Clickbank. It's my own "best practice".

8. SebBrantigan

SebBrantigan New Member

Mike Dillard's affiliate program and Clickbank.

9. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

mountainmom5: to promote or use?
    I think it is to promote.

For me it is My World Plus which is a network marketing/affiliate program which is almost the same.

It converts really well for me and so many others.

Tal

10. Fray10

Fray10 New Member

My favourite program globalnpn. It pays to the partners of 93 % of commission fee.

11. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

If I could amend the question of the OP, I would say, "What is your favorite affiliate program to promote, and WHY?"

Tell us what your favorite program is to promote and tell us why. That will be much more helpful over just sharing the name of the program.

And I know I'm probably going to look like a moron for asking this question, but what is GDI? Acronyms!! [​IMG]

12. BRobins

BRobins New Member

Clickbank is good. But it all comes down to getting traffic. That is the key!

13. Louem

Louem New Member

I too like Mike Dillard's affiliate program and Clickbank.

14. sunilmnambiar

sunilmnambiar New Member

I recently signed up with 000webhost, some of the entries are showing ac 'cancelled', any idea?

15. yogi1981

yogi1981 New Member

My vote goes to "My Financial Models" Affiliate Program. A new but excellent way to make money.

16. bunny06

bunny06 New Member

There are too many affiliate programs that are good. Clickbank, Commission Junction and Amazon are excellent.

17. KB24

KB24 Active Member

There are many affiliate programs out there it all depends on what products you want to promote..

18. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I have to change my decision here.

My favorite program to promote is called the Plug In Profit Site by Stone Evans because it let's you sign up people in 5 income streams at the same time.

19. weblogger

weblogger New Member

talfighel

Yes i got it from your signature link [​IMG]

20. Azmos

Azmos New Member

So far...I like

clickbank
    amazon