Best Affiliate program according to you ..?

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by rohnsmith, Nov 30, 2009.

1. yvettem

yvettem New Member

I just started using click bank, still trying to get the hang of it but the sales have been coming in. My 14 year old, who I know is a future internet marketer, told me about amazon yesterday so I plan to look into that soon!

2. WRuen

WRuen New Member

I start from Clickbank and JVZoo.

3. Empower Network

and Click Bank once in a while to supplement with good products

4. CatherineK

CatherineK Member

If you have a website that you promote from, at the end of the day what really matters is how relevant your affiliate program is to what you are writing about, what your niche is. In my view there is no point in having a high paying gambling (for example) ad on your website if your website niche is dog training!
    I like using Clickbank, Commission Junction and Amazon mostly. But, only sign up to programs where that product or service will probably interest the visitors to your site.

Regards
    Catherine

5. Veronical

Veronical New Member

I would say that it totally depends on the niche and site you work with.
    Find a product related to what it is you are doing.

Clickbank
    Commission Junction
    Linkshare

There are many affiliate networks to use.

Solve a problem for your visitors, match the solution with a product.

6. Panterbx

Panterbx New Member

I use Clickbank and project payday. These are my two main ones. Project payday is actually good and legit but I'm still trying to get the hang of it on clickbank. So if any of you have advice I would appreciated. thank you

7. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

I've heard a lot of good things about Clickbank. Their commission level looks pretty good. The only thing I've heard is that you have to a lot of research, because there is a lot of crap being sold on there.