Best And Cheapest Way To Spread Article Marketing

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Peter K, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Peter K New Member

Hi there guys.

I'm only new here and this is my first post. I'm glad to be on board with a allot more work at home folks who share the same goals and look forward to chatting online with a few of you.

I was just wondering if someone could possibly give me a couple of pointers with article marketing. As anyone knows getting articles around the web to bring you boatloads of traffic is no easy effort.

I happened to have read from one of the members on this forum that they use Isnare. In my excitemant I immediately signed up for this program and have already posted one article with 28 credits left. I was wondering if anyone else could possibly suggest a few other measures of getting articles around the web really quick.

Also has anyone used boook marking quite regularly ?
    Does anyone use Bookmarking demon ? If you do could you please give me some feedback on this software as I am anxious to purchase the software but don't want to spend 150 dollars without some feedback on this program's performance.

I hear bookmarking is quite effective for promoting sites.

Cheers
    Peter
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I have never used bookmarking much but if you are wanting to get the most juice out of your articles, there are programs such as Unique Article Wizard that will help you spin your article and submit it to hundreds of directories. You get a ton of link juice out of one article that way.

It is one of the best programs I have ever used to do article marketing.Hands down.[IMG]
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

Mountain mom knows here stuff on Articles so she's a good person take advice from.

Book marketing is cool, and it can aid in your backlinks not sure that it's the forefront place to put your marketing dollars for what you are doing.

Often hitting the top book marketing sites and articles can be sufficient but I suppose it depends on your overall strategy for marketing, but a bunch of articles and bookmarks don't necessary equate to more traffic as much as they do the backlinks.
  4. JesseK New Member

Hi Peter, welcome to the forum! I'm also new here and so far have been really happy with the advice and information provided by other members.

I personally don't do a lot of article marketing. I do however do quite a bit of social bookmarking. I only use free apps to help me. These are the two I use most:
    www.shareaholic.com
    www.socialposter.com

Hope these help with your bookmarking!
  5. Rach72 New Member

By all accounts Bookmarking Demon is a really great tool for auto bookmarking your articles.

UAW, Article Productions, SEO Linkvine AMA etc are all great tools for mass submission of articles to blogs and article directories.

You can also hire people to submit and bookmark your articles, so it is really up to you and your budget.
  6. Hello Peter
    Welcome to the forum.

I always submit original articles to ArticleBase and Ezine Articles.
    These two article directories send me a lot of traffic.

I use Magic Submitter to send spun articles to all other article directories, which give me backlinks to my websites. I then use Backlink Booster to boost those backlinks.

I also submit the article url to Jumptags and bookmark them with Magic Submitter.

I did use Bookmarking Demon about a year ago, but I was not very happy with it.
  7. onedumbaussie New Member

G'day Peter,

Great advice above, you need to do your submitting regularly no matter what you choose. If your going to use article base or ezinearticles try and get at least 1 or 2 a week to get approved as a minimum. More if you have the time.

Make sure your author box is well written, as this will be the place that gets you the visitor.

I use wordpress heavily and for my marketing I usually just buy a plug-in that does that what I want or get a free one if its there.
    Auto post to social networks, create backlinks, SEO.

I can't help with bookmark marketing but I am heading to google to see what I can find out, I am officially very curious to learn more.

Be consistant and stick at it mate, Best wishes

ODA
  8. anthony2313 New Member

I use submit your article and onlywire to help spread my articles around the internet. Onlywire is awesome if you want to bookmark or send your articles to many different social networks. (facebook, linkelin)
  9. OrganicWealth New Member

Wow, lots of good info here as I'm writing my first article. Thank you so much!
  10. bhuff85 New Member

Check out this link for the top 50 article directories:

http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php

This is updated almost daily, so you always know what article directories are best to submit to. For now, I'd start submitting manually until you really understand article marketing overall. Once you start seeing some income, then I would invest in software to automate the process and really beef things up.
  11. TFranklin New Member

Hi Peter,

I'm new to this forum myself, and I'm still learning, but I found something interesting on the CF Membership site for article marketing. It's called Contributing. Basically, you find an active Newsletter in your niche, and find out if they accept free content. I thought this was a great idea, but have not yet tried it myself. Being a newbie, I lack confidence in the article department, but I'm working on it. Has anyone else tried this?

Thanks, and Good Luck.
  12. aplina New Member

Unique Article Wizard is very good program but if you just started / buliding your biz then l believe can be very expensive.