Best books and programs for social media marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Andrew Taylor, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Andrew Taylor

Andrew Taylor New Member

I hope to get back to Network marketing soon and really want to master four websites for brand my business->

The four our->

1. Instagram

2. LinkedIn

3. Facebook

4. Youtube

I don't care for google plus or twitter even though they are effective.

My questions what are the best book to read and programs to listen to on social media marketing and how to brand your business on there?

2. florbags

florbags Member

You want an honest answer? There's NONE. There's no single book, course or program that will teach you "everything" you need to know when it comes to social media marketing or marketing in general.

Andrew, I encourage you to buy every book that you believe will help increase your value to the world of marketing (as long as it fits within your budget). In order for you to make more money, you have to make lots of sacrifices and you have to invest more in your education.

You should never stop learning. Your quest in increasing your value to the world of marketing should never stop. If you want to be successful in making money online, you have to spend money on books, courses or programs as much as you can. Doing so will make you become a people magnet. :)

shubha likes this.
  3. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

The best way to learn about these is to watch videos and learn by trail and error.

4. Erica Martin

Erica Martin New Member

I agree with the trial an error part - link your website to Google analytics and see where you get the most traffic from - concentrate your efforts in those places.

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Brand your business? Why would you want to do that?

You just want to advertise your business and you don't need to brand yourself.

You just want as many people to see your company's video so that it sells for you and gets people to sign up.

6. billhood

billhood New Member

You want an honest answer? There's NONE. There's no single book, course or program that will teach you "everything"you need to know when it comes to social media marketing or marketing in general.

7. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

You can watch as many tutorials and and read as many books as you can find but nothing can really teach you how it works in reality. You have to try for yourself.

Sam2476 likes this.
  8. alannah gibney

alannah gibney New Member

Try lynda.com you can sign up and there are lot of courses there. It's very helpful and provides you reliable sources

payment proof likes this.
  9. shubha

shubha New Member

Yes ,There is not a single complete book or notes on social media marketing . And you should also not depend on any such book , because social media marketing , digital marketing are changing day by day , You can not depend on any one particular strategy or method .
    You Start reading any article , tutorial , posts related to social media marketing you will learn new things every time .
    It will increase your knowledge any which will help you to make social media marketing strategy for your services or products .

payment proof likes this.