Best place to find good prospects for my mlm

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by rcerrone, Jan 23, 2009.

1. vinnymatrix

vinnymatrix Guest

I use facebook... I generated 60+ prospects in my first month towards RM!
  2. apbenefits

apbenefits New Member

too be honest, 90% of my team members that are my direct downline all came from free online advertising sites. I have been using this method for a little over a year, and I love it.
    I post 10-20 ads daily
    5-7 ads per day
    on 3-5 different free ad sites.

I generate at least 100 leads weekly.
  3. ouzo12

ouzo12 New Member

Esngong: Don't depend on what the company has to offer. If you want people to join MLM's it would have to be people who are not familiar with the internet marketing world
    I don't agree. I think when an MLM company is of real value, then the first person who must be contacted is a fellow MLMer. He will be the one who will understand all the benefits of such company

Furthermore a fellow MLMer will need no training (or less training) than somebody who has no idea about mlm.
  4. pbwsfi

pbwsfi New Member

Being a member of a few MLM programs I find it will benefit you most if you focus on the quality of your leads rather than the quantity. In today's economy there are a lot of people who are looking towards the Internet for extra income but end up "kicking tires" instead of committing to anything - that makes for the quantity sector. Quality leads takes time to generate so use the tools that best work for you to find a lead, nurture it with trust and communication, and that will the the quality portion of your MLM.
  5. robinlongacre

robinlongacre New Member

I have been marketing online for 3 years and the best suggestion I can give is to become very good at one type of SEO marketing before going on to another type, otherwise you will be spread too thin and not do well at anything.
    I love the power of pay per click but it is not for the faint of heart. It is truly laser targeted campaigning but for a newbie you really need a mentor who can show you the ropes and how to test your campaigns so you do not end up spending too much during your learning curve. This can be very discouraging.[​IMG]
    The thing about SEO marketing is like any marketing you need to be attentive. Do not expect to throw up an ezine article 2 times a year and have opt ins and sales. You need to be disciplined about what tool you are using and work it 2-3 times a week for any results. Best of all.
  6. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

seeyalater72: There's no magic formula for finding mlm leads. You can talk to 10 different successful online marketers and be given 10 different answers. The best thing you can do is check out some of the advice here on this forum and see which strategies work best for you and your service/product over time.
    Amen. There are so many ways to generate leads. Try a bunch of different things and see what techniques work best for you.
  7. GaryCameron

GaryCameron New Member

bestbusiness: I recommend that anyone interested in doing Pay per Click that they find someone to mentor with who is making significant money with Pay per Click. Pay per Click can also be a good way to lose money if one goes in untrained.
  8. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

There are countless quality places to get leads. However, you can't assume that every batch of leads is going to be good to the point of getting you a sale or business partner.

Find multiple sources, and then rotate as needed. Also don't fear sending your offer to the same leads again. Major corporations market to the same people all the time. Why? Because the same people are ready to buy, or what have you, at different points based on what is going on in their lives at the moment.

Also, consider strongly offline promotion strategies for generating leads. It works.

However, whatever you do plant to be consistent with it and let things come together. Some people have great results in 30 days whereas others could take 90 days, just as an example.
  9. zenmarketer

zenmarketer New Member

There are easily half a dozen ways to generate leads, but the best leads are the ones you generate yourself because they tend to be highly targeted - and that's one of the reasons why PPC/AdWords is considered "king" my many.

I've personally had great success using free methods I learned from Mike Dillard's "Magnetic Sponsoring" and "Building On A Budget" mostly because when I stared out I had a pretty lean budget and was just learning the ropes. A PPC campaign would have left me broke and sad[​IMG]. The good thing there is I learned to develop my marketing message skills rather cheaply.

Before that I used a wonderful free leads resource, OrangeLeads, which is also a great place for networking and marketing. If you're familiar with TYL (TripleyourList) this is way different. OL's leads come from the same surveyed source as those which most people pay for EXCEPT these leads are available for FREE (and there is no limit on how many you want to use). Feel free to check it out from my website below if you'd like. Of course these aren't "targeted" for your niche/mlm but if you know your product and how to market well you may be able to develop an ongoing prospect > customer > distributor relationship....

good luck!
    Michelle (ZM)
  10. billiebjosey

billiebjosey New Member

i would suggest generating your owm through your own landing page........or i just saw a great resource you can try(www.mlmleads.com)...compared to the other lead companies there are very inexpensive and good quality...let me know if this helps
  11. ImportEyedea

ImportEyedea New Member

billiebjosey: i would suggest generating your owm through your own landing page
    I have to say this little tidbit is a powerful piece of information! Gaining new leads is important but having a distinct, memorable and powerful page for them to land on is Equally if not more important! Doesn't have to be too long or flashy, although I'd recommend you place the video you uploaded to YouTube on there.

Just remember even when a company offers you free Capture pages, your still getting the same ones everyone else gets. In this industry uniqueness is key! Good luck!
  12. residualcash

residualcash New Member

I good capture page is nice, but I can tell you from experience it's not a deal breaker. Way too many nice and sweet capture pages are full of crap. It comes down to having an opportunity that is viable and work able if worked by the person.

Buy leads are not always bad but however one gets their leads follow up is going to reap results way more often than just a one-shot promo to the lead hoping they join or buy.
  13. dbates

dbates New Member

I agree with all of the above answers. A well rounded marketing campaign will include all of the aforementioned mediums.

Free Marketing - for purposes of SEO should be done in some form daily. - adding value to your site i.e. content.
    * Article Marketing
    *Classified Ads
    * Ezine Articles
    *Squidoo
    * Craigslist, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Skype, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, AIM Etc

Then as you have money to invest in paid advertising I would use both Facebook advertising - ppc as well as Adwords PPC

*However study it first - you can lose alot of money doing ppc
  14. RobWynkoop

RobWynkoop New Member

Use your warm market and find a few people then help them work through their warm market. The traditional methods work and they work fast.

Bite the bullet, believe in what you're doing and have the canjones to say, "i found a great way to make an extra income, do you know anyone who might be interested in an extra couple hundred bucks a month?"

Utilize your upline and do 3-way calling with those folks.
  15. dougadam

dougadam New Member

It is a good idea to start your own website to attract targeted visitors. This will be cheaper than traditional advertising.

It is also important for you to be passionate about your business. Make sure it is genuine and trustworthy. If you believe in it you get the motivation to promote it.

Doug [​IMG]
  16. mreese601

mreese601 Member

The best thing to do is provide something of value to all the people you come in contact with. Give away some value information that will solve a problem. Get your prospect to know like and trust you.
  17. Mflaclair

Mflaclair New Member

The very best source of leads come from the internet. My leads are targeted leads which are the very best source of leads. They are fresh daily and I determine how many I want depending on how much money I'm willing to spend. You can create a lot of FREE leads online as well. This takes more of your time and no$$$. There is nothing that equals specific and targeted leads.

To Your Lead Creation,

Marc LaClair
  18. Mflaclair

Mflaclair New Member

Internet leads are the very best source of leads period. Position yourself with a generic website and create leads through PPC or from FREE channels. There is nothing better than fresh and targeted leads every day. The more specific and targeted by demographics they are the higher quality the leads. Nothing will ever beat specific targeted.

To Your Lead Success,

Marc LaClair
  19. cdl123

cdl123 New Member

I have found mlm prospects through advertising on safelists, forums and placing solo ads.
  20. KarenSmith67

KarenSmith67 New Member

rcerrone

Hi there!

I believe that it all depends on your personality and how you should go about getting leads. For example, some people are excellent at talking to others, so this may be their best way to get leads, or someone might be real savvy on the computer and participate in affiliate marketing, paid-to-click, articles and so on.

There are so many ways to get leads, you simply have to find the way that works for you. One person may have one way of getting leads, while another has a different way. Everyone is different, so go with what "feels" right for you. I am not familiar with a lot of the ways of getting leads, I go with what works for me and what fits my personality- talking to people! I also use free classifieds, postcards, online forums to name a few.

Just because one has a lead does not mean they are successful, you have to work with people and build relationships, once you have done that then you have the trust of others and that in my opinion is when you have a successful lead.

Just my thoughts [​IMG]