Best Ways To Get Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DMalloyMoney, May 15, 2013.

1. Suzanne Sobers

Suzanne Sobers New Member

If "Fast" is what you are looking for then paid traffic is the way, i.e email solo ads, banner ads, or you could buy traffic packages (i.e. a certain # of clicks to your website)
    A note of caution here: Be careful to research the provider you purchase from, so you don't end up wasting money on "fake" clicks, or traffic that is not targeted to your particular offer.

Free methods, like SEO, Social Media..(facebook, yoututbe, twittter etc) generally take a little longer to build up enough momentum to amount to signifcant results, and you also have to be very consistent and offer value to your followers,... not just pitch them all the time.

2. dlrprofits

dlrprofits New Member

It sure wasn't. I believe they are still expanding and building the city of Rome ;)

Just like a career in Internet Marketing. Ever changing. You must study and read every day, and learn what works for other marketers, and implement the strategies you like.
    If you don't like the strategy you are working on, and it doesn't fit to how you wanna work, you will most likely get stuck in it, because it will not inspire you getting better at it.

Personally I find some mentors and learn how they work. Mainly they are woring alomst the same strategies, but in a different way. And in time I will hopefully develop my own style, and get branded myself, and help people to become just as great at Internet Marketing as my mentors.

Daniel