Beware of washcloths!!!

Discussion in 'Humor' started by swampqueen32, Jul 6, 2013.

1. swampqueen32

swampqueen32 Member

*Note* My Grandson, Graydon, is living with me while my daughter is deployed. Life with him is NEVER boring!

The last thing I do before I go to bed at night is to wash my face. I always rinse the washcloth out, fold it and place it on the side of the sink, so I can use it first thing the next morning. No sense in dirtying up 2 washcloths, huh?
    The last couple of days I noticed my washcloth wasn't folded like I usually leave it. Didn't think much about it.
    This morning, I went in the bathroom and Graydon was doing his business, so I went ahead and started to brush my teeth.
    Graydon walked up beside me, grabbed my washcloth, and proceeded to clean his behind with it. I just stared as he folded it and put it back where he got it from.
    Never. again.

2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Oh yuck. :X3:

Maybe using a new washcloth every day wouldn't be a bad idea. Or hang it somewhere higher where he can't reach lol.

3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Ha ha ha :) Kids never cease to amaze us.

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

I have to applaud Graydon's early penchant for order and organization by putting things back where and how he found them. It's a useful discipline to cultivate. :)

Hermas

kimboathome and payment proof like this.
  5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I agree, but in this case it had a crappy outcome. :ROFLMAO:

swampqueen32 likes this.
  7. kimboathome

kimboathome New Member

Crikey! I'd be scrubbing my face with sandpaper for a good couple of hours after that I reckon haha

8. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

9. aaronrod309

aaronrod309 New Member

Hahahaha, I can imagine someone's face right now. I am sorry but this is funny.