binaural beats and meditation

Discussion in 'Meditation' started by Travis Korns, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Travis Korns

Travis Korns New Member

Hello, I've been meditating and doing yoga for some time now but have just just discovered binaural beats. Has anyone herd of these or used them before? What are your thoughts/perception on how they work?

2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Used them and even made my own a few times.
    Listened to self help gurus for 20+ years too.
    In theory Binaural beats should work.
    Some of use are just too stubborn.
    (I can't be hypnotized either.)
    We will be what we will be.

Oh, but I did sell them and that is what this forum is about!
    There is definitely a market for them with repeat buyers.

3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Yes, I love it! I have just created a Squidoo lens to test this market myself.

4. ErikaAwakening

ErikaAwakening New Member

I started using binaural beats in August 2007. I remember after just one day listening, I stood up to my dad in an assertive communication way for the first time about a particular issue in a powerful way.

I've been using them daily ever since and moved on to the Level 12, highest level, at least two years ago I think.

Now I run a very successful transformational coaching business, and I recommend binaural beats to all of my clients and customers. In fact, I tell my 15-Week Miracle coaching program students that if they don't use it, they won't get best results in my program. Because binaural beats stirs up the subconscious mind at a very deep level and allows for faster clearing of limiting beliefs for this reason.

The mind becomes far more efficient and intuitive through this deep meditation.

As for an income stream, I have made some money off selling the intro level. But to be honest, it's not the best in terms of affiliate program. Only $30 per sale, and no commissions on future sales. And their affiliate tracking system was not the best and stopped working entirely for about six months. I'm not even sure it's working now. So I don't spend a lot of energy promoting it. Due to them accidentally sending me extra version of program and telling me I could give it away for free, I did get a client who ended up signing up for an in-person coaching program with me, made a few thousand dollars from that so it probably all worked out in the end.

But I'd recommend it a lot more highly as a way to make affiliate money if their program were set up like my affiliate program (with recurring commissions). Frankly I've turned on a lot of people to their technology, and $30 per person with many sales probably not getting counted is not really a good deal for me.

Hope that helps!

- Erika Awakening