black belt affiliate

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by zulu5200, Jan 19, 2009.

1. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

yo hemjoe,

I'm following your "blackk belt" course and it's surprisingly refreshing. I was getting discouraged and was ready to give it up because me and my wife got into it over this whole "making money online thing". You know how some people are, if they don't see the zeroes, then it's a scam. I told her that this can't be a scam because there is way 2 much information. But in her eyes, i should have made some money by now.

I bought the PL course wello over 6 months ago and i've only made 1 sale since then. i think my problem is that i'm all over the map. I need 2 concentrate on 1 thing at a time. I am soo eager 2 make money with this thing that nothing is working. Not only do i want 2 prove it 2 her. I want 2 prove it 2 myself. So i am going 2 follow your black belt course and maybe that'll help me 2 focus.

I also started the 30 day challenge but for some reason it doesn't appeal to me the way your course does. Am i wrong for feeling this way? Thanx for everything and i will try to "keep the faith."

2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

Sorry zulu5200

Due to time restraints affiliate marketing had to be put on hold but i am now back. You may not be around but if you are would love to hear how you got on, not just with my course but overall.

Now i am back blackbelt affiliate will make a return in the near furture but with fresh new content [​IMG]

3. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

Wow, joe,

Its been a long time since i posted anything to this forum. i am thankful to this forum for helping me find out about Potpiegirl.

I have since bought her course, started making sales from her course, and have moved on to beginning website making with the Wordpress goldmine forum.

Im making some sales. But overall I still have a lot of work to do to get where i want to be. Im a fulltime firefighter in the city of Camden,NJ so I only get a chance to do this on my days off. But I find the work extremely rewarding. I look it as income for the future.

You know since Governor Christie basically fucked the police, fire and teachers in New Jersey, you had better try to find a new income stream. And I'm pretty sure that Internet marketing is going to be it for me! I have about 15 years b4 i can retire and my long term goal is 10,000 a month by that time. If i'm able to make more, then that would make me even more happy! Thanx for asking!

4. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

I got to say i didnt expect a reply as it has been a while, sorry again i have just been busy with university etc.

Ah potpiegirl, is that 'one week marketing' i have read that ebook, very informative no surprises you have made some sales [​IMG] Glad to hear things have improved and i am sure you will hit your target in no time.

5. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

yeah joe,

profit lance was cool for introducing me to this whole internet marketing thing. But it just didnt work out. I made 1 sale in 1 year. So i was a little disgusted. I had no one to talk to. no support. no help.

like i said earlier, im not where i want to be in a longshot. But im going to keep doing this thing because i believe in it and i have seen the results! im still learning.

i have 1 site up and running, and i plan to have at least 10 up and running by the end of the year. wish me luck!

6. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

And u have nothing to be sorry about. if it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt have found out about your training,( Which helped me out tremendously.), I wouldnt have met mountain mom, which led me to potpiegirl,who led me to wordpress goldmine.

Its a process. I just want to make money so i can tell the fire department to stick it. I love my job, but its too dangerous. Especially in the city that i work for. Ive been laid off this year, and theyre threatening to do it again. I have no choice but to make this work!

Thanx for everything joe!

7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

Haha i have noticed you have fallen into the trap of assuming my name is joe :p Its Joel, 'Hemjoe' just seemed better when choosing the username lol.

zulu5200: im still learning
    I think everyone is still learning and as i have discovered you can miss out on quite abit even if you are away for just a year, affiliate marketing is always advancing.

As for me i am all over the place trying to get a few lose ends sorted, try out a few things and ultimately want to turn blackbelt affiliate into a real product/membership site. Its gunna take awhile lol. I am glad it helped you, might ask you for testimonial in the not so long future [​IMG]

Best of luck to you [​IMG]

8. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

ok,

let me know. I will gladly give you a testimonial. In the beginning its always hard to understand and digest all of the information that is involved in internet marketing. Reading the information that was in your course was very instrumental in helping me get to where i am today.

I still have a long way to go but you get the idea.

9. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

Glad to here it [​IMG]

I got to agree, it is hard at the beginning to understand all the information. The worst part is knowing where to start, without proper guidance you can easily get lost. I gotta say it is forums like this one which really help, like you said, if it wasnt for this forum you wouldnt be where you are today and the same applies me [​IMG]