blogging

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by janny108, Jun 1, 2014.

1. janny108

janny108 New Member

Does anyone know about blogging for money?

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I think it is a product that shows you the importance of blogging on your own website, getting free traffic from the search engines, collecting leads, and making offers to your list for profits.

If you want quicker results with your marketing and getting sales, I would go with learning everything I can about PAID ads like pay per click on Yahoo, Google, Bing, and Facebook.

3. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

Hello talfighel

I`m totally agree with you paid traffic the short key to make sales but for newbies is not approved

I`d prefer to stay away from paid traffic and focus on free ways to get traffic, until i get the necessary knowledge for running a successful paid traffic campaign

robinincarolina likes this.
  4. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

I blog for money though I don't try rank my posts high on Google.
    What I do instead is try make them very Facebook friendly it attracts people and they share it.
    It's amazing the amount of traffic you get just from Facebook!

jeffreysloe and robinincarolina like this.
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Blogging can be a great way to make some money. There are so many ways to monetize a blog. As others have mentioned, getting traffic is essential.

6. Robin Bull

Robin Bull Member

Umm...yes. You either monetize, do promoted posts, or ghostwrite posts for other blogs and sell those posts.

7. florbags

florbags Member

There are other marketers who pays for someone to write a blog for them about certain products or topics. That is one way of making money through blogging.

If you are an affiliate marketer or have an online business, you can make money by promoting products or business on your own blog.

So, Yes, you can blog for money. :)

8. Dereco Cherry

Dereco Cherry Member

Blogging is passive marketing. You need to be in it for the long haul. So don't expect results in 30 days. If are looking to make sales as quickly as possible then the suggestions in this post about paid marketing or even better do some active marketing. Hope that helps.

9. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Well said. Monetizing a blog or a site is a great way to make money. It takes time and effort though when it comes to getting traffic and conversions.

Well said Dereco :)

Dereco Cherry likes this.
  10. Eric Coons

Eric Coons New Member

And if you don't start today, that adds another day to the amount of time you are making no money. Action. Get started.

payment proof and Dereco Cherry like this.
  11. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I have been blogging since 2009. It pays my bills and there are times when it pays more than just my bills. I use affiliate links and adsense to make money.

12. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe Member

I've been blogging since 07-08. Then I had some people ask me to build them websites, which I love doing. At the same time they were asking me to rank their sites the same way mine were ranking, you know like on page #1. Fast forward to today, sites are up, many ranking really well, traffic is arriving, and sales are being made. And did I mention, I made a few bucks along the way. :) So now it's time to get back to blogging!