Bluevoda Problem

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by boloho, Sep 9, 2008.

1. boloho

boloho New Member

Hello All

I am a new member of this forum and relatively new to the world of making money online. I have read in some of the posts that bluevoda is good to use to build a site. I am thinking of going with SBI eventually but want to try something for free before I commit that kind of money.

Problem is that I enter my mail address and name on the site and click for the link but do not get the mail with the link included. All seems to be OK from looking at the message on the site.

Any info or ideas would be much appreciated.

Lois

2. boloho

boloho New Member

Hi, there may have just been a problem with my PC or something at their end as I got up this morning and have now received the mail, so am ready to go !!

Thanks

Lois

3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

okay no worries [​IMG]

i have used bluevoda in the past, it is a great free tool and they are constantly making it better, hope you get on well with it, if you need any help the bluevoda forum is a great place to look for answers, [​IMG]

4. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Can anyone who has used bluevoda and weebly give insight into which is better or are they just different? I have only worked with blogs, but would like to try to have a site like one of these. Thanks to who knows or has any comments on the subject.
    Sonni

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I think BlueVoda can only be used with BlueVoda hosting

6. boloho

boloho New Member

Hi

Can someone answer a question re the articles sites? I have submitted a few articles on Ezine and I can see they are getting views and my links are being clicked so that is good. However, I see on the article pages that there are Adsense Ads around. Can I put in my own publisher ID on my articles for potential profit?

Many thanks - Lois

7. mac512

mac512 New Member

Blue voda

A great product let down by the worlds worst customer service

If you think iIspeak with forked tongue try for yourself and tell me if I'm wrong.

Good luck

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Lois,

I heard that SBI is pretty good when it comes to building a website.

Try them out. I think you will be happy.