Bring the Fresh

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by resolve777, Mar 12, 2012.

1. resolve777

resolve777 New Member

Hi this is my first post on this forum.
    Does anyone here have any experience with "Bring The Fresh?"
    I understand that it is rather new.

http://www.bringthefresh.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

George,

To me this website does not look very professional and I really think that this person copied this from another website.

First of all, Kelly Felix who is well known online marketer would not created such an ugly site. It is just me, but it looks fishy to me. I would not trust it.
  3. robledo1

robledo1 New Member

It looks a little too 'hypy'

-but that's just me [​IMG]
  4. WahIdeas

WahIdeas New Member

It's funny you should mention this website. The owners are proven money makers for over 10 years. I don't have any affiliation with this website, but I myself am considering trying it out to see how well it works. As with anything in life...be a little bit skeptical, but not too much. You always need to try/test things...that is how you grow. I've looked at what they offer and it seems legitimate...you just have to "pay to play" [​IMG]
  5. weblogger

weblogger New Member

another silver bullet clickbank product? but the design for me looks cool and catchy.. [​IMG]
  6. talfighel: First of all, Kelly Felix who is well known online marketer would not created such an ugly site. It is just me, but it looks fishy to me. I would not trust it.
    Totally agree Tal.
  7. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

The Rich Jerk caricature made a big splash online several years ago. It was a successful marketing gimmick that got a lot of attention. Behind the hoopla and deliberate, obnoxious, in-your-face, insulting marketing approach was hardcore content and concepts that really worked.

Looks like Kelly Felix (the man behind the character) has taken the mask off after his reversal of fortune and is making himself over as a caring, compassionate regular guy.

He may have lost his earlier fortune, but I'm sure he still has the knowledge and skills that made it possible in the first place. Maybe he does have something solid to share.

Hermas
  8. I attended a Bring the Fresh webinar, and I have to say, that despite all of the information that was provided, I didn't feel good about it. It seemed like yet another opportunity to take money from people that are desparately seeking success.

I remember the Rich Jerk marketing gimmick from a number of years ago. My feeling is that he should have continued it and built an even bigger enterprise.
  9. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Rich Jerk amasses and then looses his fortune?

Is there any proof of ANY of this?

Who can believe IM ad copy nowadays?
  10. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Curious,

It is a compelling story, but given it was launched many months ago, has anyone seen success with this offer. Getting on top of organic Google search is compelling, but only if his strategy works.
  11. cmc52

cmc52 New Member

His strategy works. I am a member of bring the fresh and with his teachings am able to get my sites ranked either 1 or 2 spot on google. Working on one right now that is in spot 6 out of over 1 millions sites.
  12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

So how is it going, are you on top of Google organic search yet? Give us you keyword to try it out, always interested in new methods to defeat Google Panda and Penguin attacks on SEO strategies.
  13. cmc52

cmc52 New Member

The keyword I'm working with is "skinny fiber canada".
  14. TJamMoneyMan

I suggest people google Bring The Fresh, you'll be pleasantly impressed...

I was!

HOWEVER, it's now $94, A $50 increase... from YESTERDAY!!
  15. TJamMoneyMan

FYI: It's $44 ($7 trial period + $37 final, if you decide to keep it) IF you get the right link, payable through paypal.

The $94 ($7 + $87) price, I discovered, is through the clickbank link.

It's been out a while and people have paid as much as $500 for this I am told...