Bulk Email..... (Does it still work these days?)

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by dominoe239, Aug 21, 2007.

1. dominoe239 New Member

I want to get into a home business... one that will only coast a consumer $100-200 (i know somebody isnt going to dish out $997 for edc because of an email). I found a bunch of services offering millions of targeted emails at low prices, and im wondering if they work. I heard that the best bet is to not be cheap and go for the double opt in emails which are about 1.00 a piece. Any opinions on the emailing "numbers game" approach?
  2. montyauto New Member

So far as my exp the Google Adwords and Email Marketing are the best effective ones.
    Yes it is not cheap but both are the best method as I know.
  3. pcwork New Member

The millions of emails are not going to be targetted and you could get blacklisted by your ISP for spam.
  4. catfly New Member

Hiya

I tried those 'FREE OPT IN EMAILS' ......a waste of time they bounce back 40-70% of the time. sent off a few hundred over a few days and got nothin!

I haven't tried double opt in ones...where do you get them?

regards
    cat
  5. Cenay New Member

Double Opt-In email addresses are available from services like AutoProspector, but they are expensive. I created a capture page (explaining my opt-in offer) and setup an autoresponder. I send all requests for more info to a list/track in my autoresponder account. They get an email from the autoresponder that they HAVE to validate in order to get your "whatever/free ebook/article/info".

I pay $19.95 a month for the auto responder service, but THEY work to keep in compliance so I don't lose my ISP. I advertise on Google and pay between 0.05 an 1.50 per "lead" I generate, depending on the keywords I advertise for. Home Based Business keywords are pretty expensive, but other, smaller niches are a nickel.

Just a thought. Hope this helps. Email me if I can explain it further for you.