Bum Marketing by Travis Sago

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Kecia08, Oct 9, 2008.

1. brianh8807

brianh8807 New Member

The bum marketing method is awesome and Travis is an awesome guy too. I highly recommend his bum marketing method if your looking to promote using articles. It's really simple and it's free too!!!

2. bizzt

bizzt New Member

5 Articles an hour is very hard. I do 2 a day as I find that works best for me. Of course others may have more time and actually get an hour at a time to work on your business. [​IMG] Me 2 kids and a regular job does not work that well for me

Have a Merry Christmas everyone if I don't see or talk to you again for a while.

3. bizzt

bizzt New Member

Dani there maybe 1 catch. You have to give him your email address. However his emails will keep you intrigued and have great tips as well. about 10 emails later I actually got an email that vaguely described what business Travis is actually in!

4. bearly09

bearly09 New Member

He definately has a lot of great advice in many different ways. I'm signed up for his mailing list so when he has new material out I can access it. It's great!

5. Sonni

Sonni New Member

I'm not a fast writer either I'm not good at grammar and such so I go over and over it. Paranoid a little maybe, somewhat, a tad. Oh well, you get the idea. I can write maybe 2 posts 2 articles a day depending on if I'm focused on the keyword thing.
    Sonni

6. klrrider

klrrider New Member

One article a day for me... all I have time for... about and hour sometimes a little less...

Bumming is great and Travis is awesome. It is free if you are not counting your labor. "Time is Money" my dad used to say.

7. srama3

srama3 New Member

Really, really cool guy.
    Devised a great method for marketing.
    Stick to his game plan and you can't go wrong

8. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I seem to remember Travis is actually selling WA memberships.
    The Bum Marketing began as a bonus as I understand it.
    I joined WA through Travis and have never looked back[​IMG]

Have a great day!
    VIctoria

9. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Travis also takes good care of his affiliates he provides articles, videos and is always helping in any way he can. Whoever wants or needs more affiliate should do as Travis does and they would have them.
    Sonni