Business Cards Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Speedy2011, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Speedy2011 Member

I highly suggest getting your business cards through Vistaprint; located at www.vistaprint.com (Not a affiliate link). But this website forum has a vistaprint affiliate ad that shows up here and there. That is not mine.

They offer great support and great prices! But look out for their shipping costs. I pick their 21 day delivery for $5.00. I was not going to pay $20.00 for a 3 day delivery.

Now check this out; I got these business cards in 5 days. What happen to 21 days? They have done this a few times I ordered from them.

In closing, pick the lowest cost for shipping.
  2. RICH4NURICHE New Member

In sales it's called overdeliverying. This tactic works because, well, you just mentoned it and it helps spread the word about their service. Word of mouth marketing in action! [IMG]
  3. PeterFrosen New Member

I think it's a pretty good deal if you're just starting to spread the word about your business.
  4. mogulmedia New Member

Yes they are a superb company. Can't be faulted really. The lowest price for shipping usually is much quicker than they state, I agree.

Also always look around for discount vouchers as they usually have about 1000 offers on at once!
  5. lifemyway New Member

I totally agree, even though I can go through my backoffice and create my own business careds, vistaprint ALWAYS has a better pricepoint and more creative ideas.
  6. Speedy2011 Member

mogulmedia, thank you for sharing to us that you get your order faster than what it says too. This shows us more that you will get it sooner than what it says, to save you some money on the shipping costs.

RICH4NURICHE, that is a good point you brought up. It got me to share to people on a forum (advertise for vistaprint) that you can get your order sooner than what it says to save you some money on shipping. Hmm. Wow!

Maybe I should ask the admin to take this topic down. [IMG] Nah, it is all good advice to save us some money.
  7. FreeCashMan Active Member

8. I use Vistaprint and am also an affiliate for them.

They always have great deals and many times you can pick up business cards for just the cost of postage.
  9. weddingflorist New Member

I love Vistaprint for any large quantity things I have to do, but for over the top quality business cards I LOOOOOOVE MOO.com! You can check them out and get a free sample pack!
  10. talfighel Silver Member

This company is one of the best. I ordered from them a few years back and they did a great job.

Kind of like Godaddy when it comes to domain names.

If you paid for the 3 days, maybe they would get the cards to your house in 1 day?[IMG]
  11. Blazing New Member

The bigger question about business cards is what to put on them.

I strongly recommend putting an offer on them.

If someone found your card on the street, what could you put on your card to make them call you (assuming they have some interest in what you offer, of course)

For instance, call and get 20% on amazing dead sea skin care products.
    or call for a free 30 minute consultation on how to get your website to generate more revenue.

The person who you gave the card to will hardly remember meeting you. You need to present them a compelling reason to call.

I usually don't have business card. I belief it is better to collect their business card, and then you call them. It puts you in the drivers seat.
  12. kellerbrianw New Member

Business cards are great--once you get them into the hands of the right people! Some gatekeepers have been told to trash anything not related to clients or the task at hand. I rarely leave a card with them.

Some business people keep business cards in a file, while others trash them. To make your business card stand out, give it a unique shape or design that people will remember for a long time. Also, convert your card into a magnet. Like many people, I have business magnets on my fridge to hold things. I know who to call if I need a product.

Just my two cents! Here's to your success!

Brian
  13. kmstudio Member

I just recently ordered business cards from uprinting.com - my last two batches were from staples and vistaprint, and I wasn't thrilled with either. uprinting has been my favorite so far, and very affordable prices! [IMG]