C*T* Coaching

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by suni315, Aug 18, 2009.

1. suni315

suni315 New Member

was wondering if anyone else got the FR**D coaching today .MY TL called unexpectedly and said all TLs had to do it with their team. I thought it kind of odd how he was telling me they can see everything we do Like I would be scared or something. I dont have anything to hide I am doing a job.... not stealing info!@!@. Its hard enough to do the job for god sake. So I was just curious if anyone else had the TL call he was saying people will be prosecuted etc The same thing the letter said when it came to us in our emails. Whatever
  2. sparehair

sparehair New Member

Hey girl, I got the call today as well. My tl said that al of the TL have to do this and that it is not personal, Now i feel like everything is under a microscope. more stress, more stress, more stress. Can we do anything right.
  3. suni315

suni315 New Member

ya know spare I dont think we can! I am just gonna ride it out until they give me the boot!!

I tried to dual offer today and got hung up on like 6 times today . Then I gave up all my remaining hours. I think I am going to lose it with this line.

I see they sent out like 4 different webinars none of which I got an email for I only know cause I saw them at the website. So the days off I have to listen to stupid BS That I already know. I do not like sales I have decided!![​IMG]

Thanks for letting me know you got the coaching too. I thought maybe I had done something stupid since we had already gotten an email
  4. sparehair

sparehair New Member

I took two of the webinars today so far and will take 2 more this evening. Of course they are the same ones but since we cannot work and get paid, will take all the classes and get paid instead. over and over again. They are actually not that bad, the person who did the first two was great. I think she is from C*t* and is very good at what she does. Tell me what you think.