C*T* HAS LOGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by amyg, Feb 7, 2009.

1. amyg

amyg New Member

I just got off the phone with CiT*, and they said they recieved everyones logins, now they just have to update the system with our info, and we should get them by the end of the day! Are ya'll as happy as me?
  2. ladysanchez

ladysanchez New Member

Thank You for that wonderful news. I was beginning to wonder about west for a minute there. But hopefully we all can sign up for hours tonight.Good luck everyone!!!!!
  3. amyg

amyg New Member

Good luck to you all as well! Please let me know how it goes!
  4. auntee

auntee New Member

Thank you very much for update.. i'll keep my fingers crossed on behalf of all of us. good luck on the calls every1.
  5. suni315

suni315 New Member

OH MY GOODNESS Thank you for the info.
    I felt like I was in a blackhole waiting. Something to look forward to. I guess I better start going over my notes
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
  6. auntee

auntee New Member

So much for getting logins by the end of the day. Did anybody get theirs.... i didn't[​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. suni315

suni315 New Member

Auntee,

The email they send you with login and logout instructions will walk you through verytrhing when you pick up a shift. Pal explained they do not actually send you login info It is oput in for you in the system and will prompt you to change a password so if you got the login instruction email you are good to go just sign up for hours and follow the instructions! GOOD Luck I am picking up my first shifts tomorrow
    suni
  8. auntee

auntee New Member

thanks for the info.You were able to pick up hours? i was able to log into gateway but it doesn't have any avail. hours. good luck.
  9. auntee

auntee New Member

Just spoke with a pal..she said logins are not in. was anyone able to pick up/work hours?
  10. auntee

auntee New Member

maybe this is a test of patience
  11. suni315

suni315 New Member

I was able to pick up hours Does your training on service show you are active in the system? Mine does Boy we sure are getting conflicting info from P*ls. I was told logins are put in the system for you and has already been done so, when I work tomorrow all I have to do is change my password. WEIRD I guess I will find out tomorrow if I can't get in but it shouldnt allow me to pick up hours if there are no logins
  12. auntee

auntee New Member

I think the fact that yurs says active.. then you are good to go. mine still says pending active. i wasn't able to log into gateway before today. when did you start/finish training? maybe i will be in the batch after you.
  13. ladysanchez

ladysanchez New Member

I have been able to log in to gateway for a few days now even though i'm still pending. So does the hours that you are able to pick up show once you become active? And I heard in a webinar that citi also has a set block of hours(8-1pm&5-10) I was wondering would you have to fight for those blocks of hours or are they always available?
  14. suni315

suni315 New Member

I have been done since Jan 27th with training
  15. auntee

auntee New Member

undefined
  16. amyg

amyg New Member

I picked up my first shift yesterday...Then something went wrong with the sawgrass! Man, I was so excited too! Well, hopefully today will work out? I have picked up 3 shifts...WISH ME LUCK! I got my logins Sat.
  17. auntee

auntee New Member

Stilll have not rec'd my login. According to the Pal they order the logins based on the date you start training.. not the date you complete it. I started training on 1/14 .. my login was ordered 1/15. She agreed that it is frustrating but all I can do is wait. Well... thank God this is not my only means of income. Well to all those who has logins and is able to work... good luck and please let me know how the calls went.
  18. lmcharles99

lmcharles99 New Member

Well, they don't have all of mine yet so I'm not sure why they told u that??? They only have 2 of mine & we need a total of 7!!!
  19. lmcharles99

lmcharles99 New Member

Are you sure that its not just allowing u 2 pick up hours for the ONT-online training that u need 2 do? I was able to pick up hours on Friday because that's the only way that you can do the 3 new supplementals that were needed.
  20. auntee

auntee New Member

Whenever there is suppl. training only then can I pick up hrs. because (like you) they only have 2 of my 7 logins. If i don't get logins by this Friday... I will resign from this skill.